Search results

1. johnsonlb88

Red DoodleBug

got one for sale stock 300 bucks who wants it? its been ridden like 5 times
  2. johnsonlb88

intakes

iv got like a $20 budget and a clone engine i was thinkin of doin a cold air intake like on cars with some dryer tubing my plan was to hose clamp the tubing where the intake is and run the dryer tubing to point toward the handlebars and have it run to the front of the bike so the air is not...
  3. johnsonlb88

WANTED 55t sproket and header

want a 50 or 55t sproket can be blank or drilled dosent matter. and i want a header that would fit a honda clone. thx
  4. johnsonlb88

got pulled over!!!

i remember i was like 10 or 11 years old at this time. it was christmas and i got a brand new mini bike. it was electric and kinda a peice of shit but non the less a mini bike. i was so excited to ride it. well me being in suburbia i had to ride it on the sidewalk next to the road. so that is...
  5. johnsonlb88

Exhaust ???

What are they on the mini bikes for? sound, performance...? i have my stock one i want to mod to make it just open bc i have no money to get a header. what would happen if i just went no exhaust or header? please help with some info i would greatly appriciate it :smile:
  6. johnsonlb88

Engine Mod

looking for some cheep, cool mods for my stock 6.5 harbor freight motor on my db 30 frame. any advice? thx
  7. johnsonlb88

mini bike registration

Hey, just wonderin what you guys have had or need to do to get a mini bike tagged and street legal. I would love to ride around town with mine and not have the fuzz on my ass for once haha. Any input or advice on the matter would be greatly appriciated.
  8. johnsonlb88

finished the rat bug

finally after a week and a half of doing this. this is my result :thumbsup: hope you like it !!:scooter: after time the paint will scratch off yellow giving a nice patina look to it
  9. johnsonlb88

murdered out db30

just got it taken apart and parts in baggies. Sanded the main frame and painted it flat black with rattle can dupli color primer ;]. it is actually quite smooth and even on the coating. I hope it stays that way haha. if not it will chip down to the original yellow which might actually be cool...
  10. johnsonlb88

fixing to murder out the db30

got that 6.5 hook up. its time to murder it out. goin flat black motor and frame. keepin them rims aluminum. throw a little input at me. ill post up some pics when its complete. :thumbsup:
  11. johnsonlb88

idle problem

i have the 6.5 upgrade, it ran good with the gov in and it runs great with it out but if i dont have the throttle just cracked a little while sitting still it wants to shut off. even while it being hot. i dont know if it is a throttle adjustment i need to do or if the carb is to rich. what is...
  12. johnsonlb88

Where is the support in florida?

iv looked everywhere and nothin....:confused:
  13. johnsonlb88

Cut the gov. out

board on a monday night. though it would tackle this job :wink: tell me what you think:hack:
  14. johnsonlb88

Cut the gov. out

Was sittin at home with nothin to do, this is how i spent a couple of hours :wink: hows it look?:hack:
  15. johnsonlb88

where can i get a manual trans???

where can i get a manual trans for my db30? i have a 6.5 clone with 3/4 shaft. who sells em?:hack:
  16. johnsonlb88

new engine tell me what you think

Just got a DB-30 and threw a Harbour Freight 6.5 motor in her. She runs like a dream and the most fun iv had in awhile. I am gonna get a smaller sprocket to reduce the extreme torque it has right now with a 70t. Im thinking like a 50-55t or something like that. Not to sure yet im going to run...
  17. johnsonlb88

New engine swap complete!!!

Just got a DB-30 and threw a Harbour Freight 6.5 motor in her. She runs like a dream and the most fun iv had in awhile. I am gonna get a smaller sprocket to reduce the extreme torque it has right now with a 70t. Im thinking like a 50-55t or something like that. Not to sure yet im going to run...
  18. johnsonlb88

DB30 Gear Setup

i just upgraded from the original 2.5 hp motor to the harbor freight 6.5 honda clone engine. the clutch is a 12t and the rear sprocket is a 70t. it has a nice acceleration and an ok top speed. but i want more power haha so what are you guys running for optimum power?