1. B

1965 bonanza bc 1100 - mini bike- 2 speed

Craigslist listing 1965 BONANZA BC 1100 https://reno.craigslist.org/mcy/5641222486.html
  2. David wulf

Bonanza BC 1100 for sale

I have for sale my bc1100 for sale . Have just completed a full restore on the bike . Engine runs great but was not born on the bike , but is a date and hp correct motor for this bike . The bolts holding the motor and one on the brake are not original, every other bolt is . Tires are original as...
  3. Not so mini bike

Bc 1100 brake cable hold

Does anyone know what piece is supposed to go in the round tube on the rear of a bc1100 to hold the brake cable? And where I can get one
  4. David wulf

Bonanza BC 1100 fork lowers

For sale my bc1100 fork lowers with springs and the little pieces on top . They have a slight bit of pitting on the lower portion but otherwise in great shape . 45.00 plus shipping OBO
  5. Cleturner

1100 Bonanza/ 1969 Indian Papoose

Hello everyone my names Cle and I was hoping to obtain some parts for a couple projects im trying to assemble.. I have a 1100 bonanza? i need front and rear fenders, 3/4 chain tensioners, seat and scrub break. also i have an1969 indian papoose in which im trying to obtain an engine i think its...
  6. rayvel67

Tecumseh bonanza bc 1100 gas tank

Original bonanza gas tank $85+shipping
  7. Not so mini bike

Bonanza bc 1100 frame and forks

Front peg bonanza bc1100 frame and forks. Everything looks straight. Fork plate is good with no extra holes. Has badge but is painted over. One of the shocks seems stuck. The other was just stuck from paint. Got it loose. Has scrub brake but not original. $100 local pick up
  8. thejoker

Trade BC 1100 tank

I want to trade for a torque converter for my wards trike. Has some rust inside. The out side looks good. (White tank only)
  9. David wulf

My bonanza BC 1100 restore

Okay here we go one more time . I keep saying no more bikes , but gumpit was twisting my arm so I bought it from him . Here is the first pic of it leaning against my truck at windber . As far as i can tell its all original from the tires and rims to the rear brakes and kick stand . The tires...
  10. L

Bonanza BC 1100 frame/fork

I have a Mid peg BC 1100 frame and upper forks (w/tripple tree bolt and new bushings) that I can(and only will) deliver to Windber. Sorry no can load photo. Bad stuff: Missing left mid peg support. Has 4 :1/4" holes in frame some hoser drilled to fit a seat. missing 1 rear fender support...
  11. R

Bonanza BC 1100 for a Taco 44 Trade

I have a very clean Bonanza BC 1100 Roller with original Go-Power wheels with original fenders.Frame and fork are Super clean zero rust no dents dings or damage. I would like to Trade for an original Taco 44 that's clean./I am not looking for a bucket of Rust !
  12. P

bonanza frame 1100 i think

pretty nice, not bent or rotted, engine mount needs a little work 75 plus ship? Rh foot peg is gone, all i have is bare frame shipping 50??? Or close depending on where it goes
  13. trinik7597

bonanza find

picked up this 1100 roller today :thumbsup:
  14. S

Picked up a 'nanza 1100 last night

Here's the 1100 I picked up last night..... Not bad, fork is a little tweaked but no kinks in the tubes.... And a little 2hp briggs...1967 date
  15. markus

Bonanza 1000 1100 forward footpeg scrub brake assembly

scrub brake arm/assembly for a Bonanza, straight, solid, pad in good shape, Its from a front footpeg/early model hardtail $30 shipped
  16. Msdixie

Bonanza Mini Bike BC 1100

:scooter::scooter:Ok, lets try this again. With the assistance from a few of you and my son who found the paperwork, my first listing was a mess. Although the Mini Bike purchased on Nov. 10, 1967 in San Jose, California. It was Bonanza's 1968 model. So it is a 1968, BC1100, not a 1300. It...
  17. george3

Bonanza 1100 and tank

What is this tank to?
  18. KustomKartKid

Bonanza 1200/1300 Frame w/ Jackshaft & Swingarm

****Swingarm and Jackshaft Assembly Sold ******** >>>>>> Bare frame available (pick-up only)....$25 Here's a Bonanza 1200 or 1300 frame with the swing arm and jackshaft still in place...has the rear axle adjusting eyes. Nice and solid and straight....no extra holes in the motor...
  19. bigevilone2

Bonanza BC 1100

Bonanza frame and straight forks,not frozen and have had them apart. Engine plate has some extra holes but the original holes have not been messed with. One original slot does have a bigger drilled hole at the end of it. Far left rear slotted hole. Couple holes drilled through the frame, nothing...
  20. KustomKartKid

Bonanza 1100 Front Forks

*****SOLD***** Well at least I think it's a model 1100.....anyway the bad news is the one fork is tweaked a little where it meets the forkplate...looks like somebody tried to straighten it with a pipe wrench.... The good news is the rest of the forks are nice and clean and...