1. trailhopper

Cool 1966 Scoot

:thumbsup: Vintage 1966 Scoot or Ski Mini Bike | eBay
  2. E

1966 rupp continental special need parts

what parts can i use to get my bike rolling , Ive seen the kits less the frame and fork with 6in wheels on the net. can i use them to get it on the road ?
  3. 1stlegendtx

I need a 1966 3 hp briggs

Dont have much money. Not running, incomplete is fine. Let me know what you have . Thanks
  4. 1stlegendtx

1966 3 hp briggs

What color do you think is the most common for a 1966 3hp Briggs ? It seems like all the Gold ones I have are from the 70's same with my red ones. I know my "LiL" Indian has the O.E. Engine and it's white. Where they mostly Silver or what?:shrug:
  5. Outlaw Ace

1966 Hot Shot trail Racer

Offering this here to my OldMiniBikes brothers first before outright selling it as "buy it now" or a $2500 reserve Ebay auction. You will be offered the bike for less than my buy it now or starting bid should it go to auction. Said to be one of ten now maybe twelve known to exist and the most complete...
  6. P

1966 Monte Carlo

Saab Monte Carlo 850-three cyl 2 stroke-4 on the column- all American sized bolts.
  7. Outlaw Ace

Open Class 1966 Trailblazer

This is my Trailblazer GT-G distributed by the owner of Gilmore Tatge Co. to his Shriner Troupe and the rest were sold off at the farm equipment store. That was the story I got anyway. I may leave it in it's original patina but may also have it blasted and powder coated. Probably be left in...
  8. D

1966 Harley M50

I have a 66 Harley M50 that my Great Uncle gave me when I was a kid for a small engine project. I got it running and raced my brother who was on a Rupp mini bike on a flat oval track we made in a pasture. We had a blast back then! I regeared the Harley with a bicycle crank sprocket. The Harley...
  9. guardrail dave

Taco 1966 burrito

$1400 frame has # /evil ed paint job/has not been ridden since resto/fiberglass chainguard
  10. more junk

more junk

11. jreid50

1966 kohler k181

I was given a 66 kohler k181 engine recently, when i tore into it i noticed there is a lot of rust in the engine! Does anyone have any tricks or ideas about rust removal! All the engines i normally work on are aluminium and i dont have to worry about rust! I thought about an acid dip! any...
  12. J

Tecumseh Parts Manual 1966 Bible

This one weights about 20 lbs. is about 5-6" thick and covers all the models 2 stroke/4-stroke with cross references and part numbers.If you have the old stuff,you need this. $30 shipped via ups. regards,Joel
  13. M

What model is this rupp?

I got this frame of ebay for a dollar and i want to restore it to original. All the person i bought it from knew was that it is a rupp serial number 23097 and he thought it was a 1966. If you know what tis is please tell me and post any pictures of its original form if you have any. heres a...
  14. Searcher

Old Skool mini bike... 1966

I posted this in OT as my first post.... So I'll put it up here too. This was a Jr High school project that got my dads attention, and he worked in the aero space industry at the time in SoCal. So some pieces were made up at his work...stainless steel muffler, aluminum rear fender, etc...