1. B

1968 Rupp TT500

Looking for a complete used front disc brake caliper for a 1968 Rupp TT500
  2. markus

NOS 1968 accessory light kit battery operated

accessory light kit in original box, still wrapped in newspaper from 1968. You see these on ebay, and thats where I got it recently. I only bought it for the headlight as it was closest to correct that I could find for a build I am working on, but after alot of hunting and research I think I...
  3. Rupp 72

Rupp 72, 1968 TT-500, Vintage Class, OldMiniBikes Build Off 16'

Well I'm excited to finally get the chance to enter a build off. It is the perfect opportunity to finish this 68 TT500. The plan is to restore it back to original besides having a few extra pieces chrome plated. The engine will be white, the bike is going to be painted the original red metallic...
  4. C

cdownie3 1968 Rupp XL-350

5. 1969 Rupp Roadster #1

1969 Rupp Roadster #1

Left Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  6. 1969 Rupp Roadster #2

1969 Rupp Roadster #2

Right Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  7. 1968 Rupp TT500

1968 Rupp TT500

Left Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  8. 1969 Rupp Roadster #1

1969 Rupp Roadster #1

Right Side Museum Restoration-Restored Engine, Show Chrome, All SS Fasteners, NOS parts were possible
  9. Rupp xl350

Rupp xl350

Rupp xl350
  10. 1968 J.C.PENNEY GOLDEN PINTO MINI BIKE BY BIRD ENGINEERING

1968 J.C.PENNEY GOLDEN PINTO MINI BIKE BY BIRD ENGINEERING

VINTAGE 1968 J.C.PENNEY GOLDEN PINTO MINI BIKE BY BIRD ENGINEERING "MADE IN USA"
  11. L

Looking for 1968 parts(similar years could also work)

Looking for parts for a 1968 Briggs. Pretty sure its a 4hp. I need exhaust, air filter "box", air filter box screw, one screw that holds the carb on. That is a bout it. Tell me what you have and how much you would like. I live in Canada. I have lots of pics in a thread I just made called "just...
  12. Biodude

Beautiful 1968 Rupp TT500 on E Bay right now!

Very well done restoration now listed. My favorite color and the choice I will be going with next time. Curious to see what it goes for. Other Makes Rupp | eBay
  13. skinnerback1

1968 Rupp C-250

Just picked this up over the weekend, they are out there!
  14. jeep4me

1968 Powell Challenger

I have decided to sell my Powell. I've had my fun with it, now it's someone else's turn. Completely original Powell. You won't find many nicer than this one. I bought this from KKK at Windber a few years ago. Jerry did an awesome job of restoring this bike back to its original state. Using...
  15. Jamie1972

1968 Lil Indian Model 400

Got me a Lil Indian model 400 with optional fenders....Pretty much a orig. survivor bike....Paint, engine(2.25hp) grips, seat cables etc.....:smile:happy, happy....Joy, Joy....
  16. capguncowboy

1968 Rupp TT500 Frame/Forks

TT500 frame (was a true TT, not just a 68 bike) Serial # 68109 The good: The frame is pretty straight. I don't see any breaks or welds on it. The swingarm is straight, the shocks are in decent shape, and the forks aren't bent. Would be a good candidate for restoration. The switch and throttle...
  17. capguncowboy

1968 Rupp TT500 Wheels and Disk/Sprocket

I have a set of wheels, front disk, and rear sprocket/disk for a 1968 Rupp TT500. The wheels could be used on any of the 68 bikes. I don't have either brake caliper, but I'll be posting up the frame these went on later tonight. One of the wheels has some issues. There are three sprocket/disk...
  18. Biodude

1968 Rupp Driven (Jackshaft) Clutch

Hey guys, I would prefer to assemble this bike with an original 2 speed clutch if possible. Please see the photo that another member on here took of his assembly. I would like it in good to very good condition with little to no chain wear on the sprocket teeth. Let me know if you have one...
  19. P

wanted rupp lower forks leggs 1968 tt500

here is a pic of what I am looking for
  20. L

mini bike parts

help need axle and bearings for 1968 1970 simplex spite fire mini bike