1. jeep4me

1969 5hp Briggs Gold parts

I have a few parts off from a 1969 Gold 5hp Briggs. I have the flywheel cover, gas tank and coil/magneto. Flywheel cover w/recoil....$65 Gas tank, NO carb.....$35 Coil/magneto.....$25 Prices do not include shipping. OR..... Buy all three parts for $100 shipped. PayPal preferred...
  2. topnotch

1969 Rupp

I'm looking for a 1969 Rupp Roadster/Scrambler front turbine rim.
  3. topnotch

1969 Rupp

I'm looking for a 1969 Rupp Roadster/Scrambler front turbine rim.
  4. R

Restored 1969 Bonanza Sport 50 mini bike

Same seller as the Hodaka E code Engine Restored 1969 Bonanza Sport 50 Mini Bike | eBay
  5. R

Rupp Trials tires dimensions ca. 1969

I got off to a false start and made a thread looking for TT500 tires info. I have since learned I have a Roadster and not a TT500. I have Googled the dingle out of it, but cannot find any info that gives the actual dimension of the original trials tires (overall diameter, rim diameter, true...
  6. R

1969 TT500 Tires

Hi all. New here (yes, I posted in the "I'm new here" thread) and looking for info on tires for a TT500 that my son and I are restoring. I believe they were "trials" tires, and am trying to figure a suitable replacement. I have to believe there is something out there other than the $70/piece...
  7. chipper

1969 Bonanza BC1300

Well I am finally getting this build going , this is the mini I picked up in Windber from HarleysPapa , life and then the flood slowed me down a bit but now it's on like Donkey Kong ! My good buddy at Ascension Fabrication made new arms 4" longer for the swingarm , with the big 8" sno hogs she...
  8. P

1969 Rupp Roadster Original

Pretty nice original Rupp Roadster 2200.00
  9. cattailhaas

1969 cat 400x foot pegs

Does anyone have an original 1969 cat 400x foot peg grip that they could send me some pictures and measurements of so I can recreate some for my bikes. These are the ones that fit the 1/2" solid shaft. Any help would be great, and I am willing to compensate you for your time and effort, thanks....
  10. J

1969 Rupp Goat- Whats it worth?

Ran into a 1969 Rupp Goat, was wondering what it was worth? Unfinished and Restored. Thanks!
  11. mlanzoni

Looking for a 1969 Rupp Kick stand

Looking for a 1969 Rupp Kick stand to finish project. Thanks.
  12. J

1969 Rupp U-bolts

Looking for a set of original 1969 Rupp Goat/Roadster handlebar U bolts. Used is fine. Thank you, Joe51
  13. P

1969 Rupp treasure map

Original 1969 Rupp Roadster frame blueprints
  14. B

1969 Fantic Broncco TX1

The time has come and it is finally time to sell my Broncco. The bike runs, the gas tank is dirty, but the engine pops when starting fluid is sprayed, carb was recently cleaned. Everything is there except the kick stand, and clutch cover. No rust on the bike, but a few paint chips. The brakes...
  15. markus

1969 and older rupp 3.5hp question

All the 1969 and older Rupps were single speed jackshafts correct? and the 5hp 2 speed models were all 3/4" clutches correct? Also, it looks like there is room, but does anyone know if the old GEM straight shot intake setup will clear in the 1969 and older frames? I dont see them on...
  16. ClipperBuggy

HS40 from 1969

Question. I have a 1969 Tecumseh HS40 with some broken fins on the flywheel. I read that the 1969 HS40 had a different bolt pattern on the head than the 1970 and on HS40's did. Is that the only thing different? Could I use any other HS40 parts from any year and only need an early head? Also...
  17. ugmold

1969 50cc Maverick Minibike Project

I found this this lump of coal on my local Craigs List. Pretty rough shape. Got it for short money but the engines bottom end is seized and I'm thinking I may need to adapt something else to fit in this small frame. Anyway I'll let the video do the talking. https://youtu.be/4cdote4hzXc...
  18. D

new member. Possible 1969 Rupp Goat.

Just bought my kids what looks like a 1969 Rupp Goat sitting on 8" painted spoked wheels. No pictures yet.
  19. D

1969 fox campus Value??

Hi All, I have a 1969 fox campus bike that seems to be all original. It also includes all the paperwork (bill of sale, etc) of when it was originally purchased. It is needing restoration. I had planned on fixing it myself, but have decided to tackle other projects. I have had quite a few...
  20. D

1969 rupp xl-500

if anyone would like to sell their 69 rupp xl-500, i am a seriuos collector willing to spend upwards of 10k for a turn-key 100% complete and ready to ride bike. please call david at 303-885-4705 and lets make you some money back on your bike. i am ready to spend money now!!!!!