1. Jrturbo

Wanted: 1970 Rupp clutch

Looking for a 1970 Rupp clutch. Let me know what you have, even if its just parts of a clutch. Thanks
  2. thejoker

Rupp brake set up for sale. 1970 I think

$125 plus shipping on can bring to windber.
  3. K

1970 Toyoco Mini Bike

$375 Bike is located in Tabernacle, NJ 08088 Keny 609-694-4171
  4. Ajf

1970 speedway silver shadow exhaust

I'm looking for an exhaust for a 1970 speedway silver shadow. Please pm or if your not an OldMiniBikes member email me at aaronfriedl@yahoo.com .
  5. M

1970 Rupp Orange Paint Code - Can't Find It

Anyone have an orange paint code for a 1970 Rupp? I found codes for the Blue and Red but not orange :confused: Someone said it matches the Chevy engine orange but I'd be more comfortable with a code since that orange engine color in spray cans may vary from company to company (like...
  6. myjunk

Anyone have an exhaust heat shield for a 1970 Rupp?

Looking for the heat shield that fits the 1970 Rupp enduro and roadster, doesn't have to be show, just useable. Thanks
  7. M

What sprocket for 1970 Rupp Roadster

I broke a tooth on the jackshaft. I braced a crow bar on the sprocket to remove the bolt on the other side to paint the frame. The bolt didn't budge and a tooth on the sprocket snapped off. :hammer: I had to cut off the bolt with a grinder and now I need a new jackshaft and a sprocket. I know...
  8. lil indian chopper

1970 fox trail tramp weds..

getting almost done with the 70 fox trail tramp..
  9. boatguy

Little Indian Brochure 1970

Just picked up a Little Indian Blazer in Ann Arbor this weekend. Anyone have a 1970 brochure that I could get or a copy of it. I also have a 1970 Little Indian Chopper. Thanks.
  10. M

Techumseh HS40 55388C for a 1970 Rupp Roadster?

OK, I know this engine probably isn't an exact match for a 1970 Rupp Roadster. I haven't found the serial number but the engine is black. It has the rounded cover and it has the lighting pack. I think it must have been from a Roadster II - maybe '71 - '73? Besides color, is there any difference...
  11. Peekster

Looking for a 1970 Rupp fork leg.

Looking for a fork leg for a 1970 rupp. Thanks
  12. M

1970 Rupp Roadster Torque Converter

I'm new to this forum and appreciate in advance any help I can get. So the bug bit me a bit later in life and here I am trying to restore a 1970 Rupp Roadster to try to relive my boyhood. I had no idea how hard it was to find parts!! I've kind of given up on finding the original Rupp drive for...
  13. topnotch

1970 Cat dominator

Looking for original Cat dominator seat, chain guard and a throttle
  14. topnotch

1970 Tecumseh h35

Looking for a recoil housing for a 1970 Tecumseh h35 or just the ID tag will work for me if that's all you have.
  15. capguncowboy

1969 or maybe 1970 Cat Eliminator Survivor

Yesterday, I was cruising Craigslist and stumbled across this beauty. It was in Atlanta, so I called my brother and had him pick it up for me. The tires are Adran, so I think they have been changed, but everything else looks original. The only thing missing is the breather housing and the kill...
  16. R

WTB 1970 Tec HS-40 Lighted Blower Housing

Looking for something clean No Dings Dents welds or alterations $$ 1970 Tec HS-40 Lighted Blower Housing
  17. P

original 1970 honda trail 70 4 speed

got this from original owner, but now going to move it, id rather mess with MINI bikes than Honda's etc it is the hard to find 4 speed, I have known the bike for a few years, and it doen run fine (I ordered a new battery) and will fire it up this week, it is 100% original, only problem is...
  18. slywilliez

1970 speedway gas tank rubber

I am looking for the rubber that goes on top of the 1970 speedway gas tank. I have the rubber under the tank just need the one that goes under the chrome strap. Thanks Let me know what you have.
  19. buckeye

1970 Rupp Scrambler

Well, I need to make room. Never finished her but, gonna let it go. She has a new rod and crank. I have never started it since install. A smart buyer would go back through it. Good spark. Frame, tank,and swing arm new rattle can paint about a year ago.OK but, not hard and easily...