1. J

1971 arcticat prowler parts wanted!

i need two handle bar mounts 1 head light a carb recoil and the piece that mounts the headlight on the bike also if y have any arts that you dont really want id take a look if its better than what i have i may be interested i live in upstate new york but will pay for shipping if u have stuff i...
  2. J

help plz 1971 or 2 prowler

this morning my friend and i saw 2 mini bikes for $200 at a garage sale and with a bit of tinkering we got one running (sorta) it doesnt run good but after a carb cleaning itl be fine i hope besides both seats were un ripped the other is worse shape it is missing a recoil and a carb if anyone...
  3. GASOLINE

Look What's in my 1971 Dodge Van!

I picked it up at lunch today. And, I'm hungry now.
  4. S

1971 Hustler Project

Hi Everyone, I am new to the forum so I thougth that I would say Hi to everyone and post some pics and some history about my bike. Well the Rupp has been in the family since 1971 and was part of a group purchase that also included 2 Rupp snowmobiles. I believe that one of the sleds was a...
  5. J

1971 suzuki mt50r tailhopper battery

Can anyone tell me what the part number is or what the size is for a 1971 suzuki mt50r tailhopper battery. I have been looking all over the net and cant find a thing. Thanks for any help
  6. J

oil tank cover for 1971 suzuki mt50oil tank cover for 1971 suzuki mt50 trailhopper

oil tank cover for 1971 suzuki mt50 trailhopper orange. Please send me a pm or reply in this thread. Thanks
  7. O

red and blue 1971 rupp

Just want to share my to early original 1971 rupp roadster2 bikes that i have. I purchased these last year from the original owner and these are in great shape. They were purchsed in march/71 and both came with diaprham carbs and 1970 tecumseh engines. Have original purchase paperwork for...
  8. D

1971 Roadster II is gettin there!!

Hey guys thought I'd give everyone a little update. I ordered my new carb kit, new fuel valve, and 2 new gaskets for the carb 2 days ago from Brandt! I have 2 new CJ8 spark plugs, new 1/4" fuel line, 1/4" fuel line clamps and a 1/4" inline see thru fuel filter. I still need to buy new...
  9. D

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 questions!

Hey guys, couple questions on my 1971 Rupp Roadster 2 My tank has some rust in it, anyone have any remedys. and someone JB welded the fuel valve on and its original, it leaks so i'm gonna replace it but i might nto be able to get it off becuase its JB welded, anyone have any suggestions...
  10. D

1971 Rupp Roadster 2 pics!!

Hey guys heres some pics of my bike, this is how it was when I bought it. Just took them today. Enjoy!! Let me know if you like/dislike it or if I got a good deal. Paid $450
  11. Honda 1971 Trail 70

Honda 1971 Trail 70

Honda 1971 Trail 70
  12. steven Durham

RUTTMAN 1971 Brochure

Wanting to share with everyone, I bought off E-bay a 30+ page booklet put out by Ruttman showing their bike line up and Parts for 1971. This includes drawings for some of their frames and the Chopper front end and lots of interesting facts and dimensional drawing that manufactures just don't...
  13. T

1971 Honda Trail 70 CT70H

1971 Emerald green Ct70H. Starts, runs and rides excellent. 4spd manual clutch. Lifan 107cc replacement engine with about 75 miles on it. Original except for engine. I have the original exhaust but sold the engine. 1 hr south of Boston. $750. No trades. Possible delivery to northern VT.
  14. richs

1971 little skipper snowmobile for sale

im trying to reduce some of my projects I know its not a mini but it would make a nice addition to any mini collection its a 1971 little skipper snowmobile its vary rare this is the only one ive ever seen they were only made 3 years from 1969 to 1972 they came in only two colors red and gold...
  15. R

1971 Hilltopper

First off. Hello everybody. :smile: I've already got a few mini bikes and thinking about adding this one to the fleet. I know the seller quite well, he's my neighbour and my old boss) and was just wondering what I should really pay him for it. It runs, needs a bit of carb work, but...
  16. JustEnough

1971 Fox Sundowner

This looks like a clean one: Vintage MINIBIKE , 1971' Fox Sundowner, 2 stroke , 2 speed, very rare!
  17. B

1971 moto-skeeter

how rare are these bikes? i know they were made by moto-ski sleds,but not much else.
  18. Randy

Vintage Captain America Helmet 1971

eBay Motors: 1971 Captain America Helmet! Awesome Original Condition (item 250289030058 end time Sep-06-08 18:34:31 PDT) I just listed this on ebay. I would like $200.00 Size; Large Randy Mechanicsburg, Pa
  19. G

1971 Rupp Scambler

I need a gas tank for a 1971 rupp scambler
  20. oldsledz

1971 Heath Kit story

I bought a bunch of Great lakes Sportsman Magazines ay a Flea Market to day. They have a bunch of old snowmobile stories and adds and a few Mini Bike adds and stories. There is one about a Teen-ager buying a Heath Kit Hilltopper. I wonder if he is still into Minis?