1. Ding Ding

1971 Bridgestone Rockford Chibi

Here's something you don't see every day.... 1971 Bridgestone Rockford Chibi mini bike
  2. T

Rupp Roadster2 1971 headlight type number.

Ref: Rupp 1971 Roadster2 Can anyone post the tail light bulb type number and the headlight bulb type number . Do NOT need Rupp part numbers. Thanks
  3. C

Rupp Roadster2 1971

After almost a year, it is done. From a bucket of rust to being saved.
  4. C

1971 Rupp Roadster 2

Here is my first attempt at rebuilding a bike....
  5. Not so mini bike

1971 big block H50

This is a H50 from a Sears roper. It's got a Sears tag. Runs great. 3/4" shaft 2-1/4" long. Not throttle linkage is wrong but works. Exhaust is in great shape. Carb is newer I believe. $200 plus shipping Exhaust tip that mounts to fender mount. Ok shape. Not rusted through. $75 plus shipping.
  6. B

1971 rupp bandit resto project

Hello everyone! I'm new to the site and wanted to share my project with y'all. I picked this up at my local body shop where my wife's car was getting repaired, 1971 rupp bandit $100 complete:) I've already disassembled and started to get it ready for paint.
  7. B

1971 rupp bandit resto:)

Hi everyone!! I'd like thank you for the warm welcome to your sick site:) just picked up my first mini bike since I was a kid a long long time ago. Thought I'd share my resto with y'all. I have all the parts new and original. Let's begin.
  8. LSCustoms

MARCH 2016 Mini bike of the Month, Cdownie3's Original 1971 Road Runner

The March 2016 Mini Bike of the Month is Cdownie3's "Mudslinger", a 1971 Road Runner. He purchased the bike approx. 2 years ago and believes that it is original all the way down to the fuel line an tires. More info and pics to follow...
  9. R

Arctic Cat 1971 Headlight switch

This is the only pic I can find and I'm having trouble posting it. Here is the link to the pic And if anybody knows of a place I can mail the rear springs from the sebac shocks to get chromed and a price that would be awesome.
  10. C

1971 Rupp Roadster2 grips

Can someone tell me what grips were installed in 1971 on a rupp Roadster2? Attached is a couple of pics I found on Ebay,,,there are other types available also...
  11. A

1971 Sears Roper minibike

hello all i figured i would start a resto log of my all original 1971 roper. i have been able to save about 99% of the original parts besides the front springs since they were broken and i can not find them anywhere. so i removed the old spring cups and welded in new ones that accommodate for...
  12. j57little

Vintage Class Rupp Roadster Rebuild

Attached is the photo for this, my 2016 OldMiniBikes Build-off entry. It is trying to be a 1971 Rupp Roadster 2, but that remains to be seen.
  13. G

Fork Rebuild 1971 Speedway Scorpion 10" Model

I have a 1971 Speedway Scorpion front fork rebuild in progress. The hard part is done as you can see... Someone had pumped grease into both sides!!! What a freaking mess!!! PLEASE HELP!!! I need plastic retainer rings that fit to rubber. As you can see, mine are...
  14. SirHarley

1971 Rupp Roadster 2

I saw this for sale in Hemmings News...I thought I would set up a link 1971 Rupp Roadster 2 1971 Rupp Roadster 2 for sale #1720718 | Hemmings Motor News 1971 Rupp Roadster 2 for sale #1720718 | Hemmings Motor News Location: Setauket, New York 11733 Trans:Auto Condition:Good...
  15. markus

1971 3.5 Redo

Had this engine for years sitting in a box half disassembled....like just about everything is around here :doah: It was complete but tired condition ebay purchase some years ago. I didnt need it, It was just a smart buy I felt at the time. I dont have any pics of how it looked, but...
  16. 1971 Coleman 5.30

1971 Coleman 5.30

Survivor Bike that just needed a good cleanup after sitting for 41 years. Runs great! It even has the rare speedo kit.
  17. 1971 Coleman 5.30

1971 Coleman 5.30

Survivor Bike that just needed a good cleanup after sitting for 41 years. Runs great! It even has the rare speedo kit.
  18. 1971 Coleman 5.30

1971 Coleman 5.30

19. 1971 Coleman 2.40

1971 Coleman 2.40

Survivor that had a broken spring in the recoil. Fixed that and cleaned out the carb and it started and ran perfectly on second pull.
  20. 1971 Coleman 2.40

1971 Coleman 2.40

Survivor that had a broken spring in the recoil. Fixed that and cleaned out the carb and it started and ran perfectly on second pull.