1. 1971 MB1A KAWASAKI COYOTE

1971 MB1A KAWASAKI COYOTE

2. 1971_MB1A

1971_MB1A

3. D

1971 speedway shrike or parts of one

Hi everybody So we went to pick up a sears mini and this was there next to it, seller didn't want to part with it but ended up letting us buy both. He told me it was a speedway and honestly I had never even heard of one before, we just thought it looked cool and bought the two. So after...
  4. Ajf

Reproduction rupp chainguards 1970,1971 and up

#17660 1971-74 CHAIN GUARD #15284 CHAIN GUARD 1970 So nice to have people like Jim Kise making and having reproduction parts made. These rupp chain guards especially the 1970 one are so hard to find in good shape. Now you can get a perfect reproduction already chrome plated.
  5. mini one

1971 Kawasaki MT 1 Parnelli Jones Model

It had the engine & trans rebuilt two years ago, all new piston, head, rings, rod, gears, clutch etc... Original owner was a real 2 stroke guy, not ridden much since. Starts easy. Oil injection & headlight works, needs tailight, have brackets+++. Rides great, 3 speed, 75cc quite a few extra...
  6. P

1970 and 1971 Speedways

1970 and 1971 Speedway minibikes. The 1970 has a 4hp Tecumseh, the 1971 is slightly diassembled and does not have a engine. Both bikes have front and back shocks. $600 obo for both 440-552-4927
  7. cruhr1

My new project. 1971 Speedway Scorpion

Picked this up yesterday along with an additional scorpion roller and a couple additional engines. I'm really excited about this project considering the bike is almost all there. The recoil is from a different engine but other than that it's pretty much complete. The roller I got with it has a...
  8. nds1968

1971 Bonanza BC 1300

Not Mine... 1971 Bonanza BC 1300 (RARE) 1971 Bonanza BC 1300 (RARE) 4 HP mini-bike Completely Restored ALL ORIGINAL $1500
  9. Tiki_Todd

1971 Toyoco Masher 500

Sold out of Levittown Pa in the 70's... The high end model Toyoco Masher 500. Everything is original except the two briggs and stratton engines (both run) I have a couple exhaust pipes, including the original one. The frame is undamaged, the tank is solid, just needs to be hooked up to one of...
  10. topnotch

Rupp 1970 & up Roadster/Hustler/Scrambler/sprint

I need (1) gas tank for a Rupp 1970 & up.
  11. topnotch

Rupp 1971 & up Roadster/Hustler/Scrambler/

l'm looking for (1) rear fender for a Rupp 1971 & up .
  12. 86waterpumper

Rupp 1971 and newer ubolt handlebar clamps needed

Hi, I am hoping someone has a set of these around they are not using? If someone has some let me know Thanks
  13. slywilliez

WTB 1971 scrambler NOS tank decals

Looking for a set of NOS 1971 scrambler tank decals. Let me know what you got.
  14. Ding Ding

1971 HS40 restoration -before & after

The black one on the right. BEFORE . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . AFTER
  15. Frank Davis

1971 Rupp Sprint for sale

I have a nice 71' Rupp Sprint for sale....listed some info on the "general " blog earlier this week.....nice powder coat red with silver tank and fenders....missing chain guard and stand, and has had View image in gallery a few minor frame alterations....the engine is a sears "143"...
  16. murrayeliminator

1971 Rupp Roadster @ for sale in AZ

Decided to sell my Original survivor Rupp Roadster 2 Mini bike. this one has all original paint, tires chrome. the only things changed to make it ride were the throttle cable. Grips Chain and fuel petcock. all were changed with nos or Quality repo parts. this bike is really nice and runs great...
  17. E

1971 Kawasaki MT1 'Parnelli Jones'

I recently picked up this '71 Kawasaki MT1 from a coworker. His dad bought it new in the spring of '70 when he was stationed in Nebraska. It traveled with him to about 6 or 7 different states and has been to Germany and back. It still has California license plates on it. His dad passed away 2...
  18. Timmahhhhh

1971 Ruttman Toad Update!!!

Here is an update of my Ruttman. Before it had a 79cc Predator which ran great, but simply didn't have a whole lot of torque. It now has a more period authentic 5 hp Briggs flattie with a 22mm Mikuni clone carb. It also has 5" TriStars for a little bit more ground clearance. She goes up ANY hill...
  19. smudvapor

1971 Rupp Scrambler Wheel

Guys, does anyone have a front wheel they can sell me? It is the 10" front wheel with the slotted mag. I can't build my bike without it. The bike I have has a 12" wheel with spokes on it. Thanks
  20. Taryl Dactal

Custom 1971 toyoko called the dream cicle

Here's my custom 71 Toyoko I call the Dream Cicle. Some before & after and a youtube Video. https://youtu.be/x0hzTVzfyEA