1. J

1972 arctic cat ramrod wanted

In search of 1972 arctic cat ramrod in good to perfect condition call 515 298 2500
  2. J

1972 Indian mini, mini mm-5a Colors ??

Howdy all.. Has anyone ever seen a 1972 Indian mm-5a mini, mini with the factory green color ?? Our manual states that the only colors that were available in 1972 were green, orange & yellow ?? I'm thinking the next 2 years the colors came out in orange, yellow & silver ?? Was there a blue...
  3. 1971 Coleman 5.30

1971 Coleman 5.30

Survivor Bike that just needed a good cleanup after sitting for 41 years. Runs great! It even has the rare speedo kit.
  4. 1971 Coleman 5.30

1971 Coleman 5.30

Survivor Bike that just needed a good cleanup after sitting for 41 years. Runs great! It even has the rare speedo kit.
  5. 1971 Coleman 5.30

1971 Coleman 5.30

6. 1971 Coleman 2.40

1971 Coleman 2.40

Survivor that had a broken spring in the recoil. Fixed that and cleaned out the carb and it started and ran perfectly on second pull.
  7. 1971 Coleman 2.40

1971 Coleman 2.40

Survivor that had a broken spring in the recoil. Fixed that and cleaned out the carb and it started and ran perfectly on second pull.
  8. PAPSTISY

Vintage 1972 Gilson Mini Bike Almost complete!

For sale 1972 Gilson 2 speed has working torque converter, Clutch Guard and Gilson gas tank. Alone with an original mini bike specific lighted 4hp Big Block H40 Tecumseh motor works perfect. No issues. New carb! WOW! Believed to be the Gilson high end model at the time with chrome spoke...
  9. G

New to the site with my 72 Scorpion

Hello to all. My name is Joel and I'm from Omaha, Nebraska. I plan to take pictures of my bike soon and do some profile updates. For now I'm just browsing the site and figuring things out. Looking for Speedway Guru(s) I bought a 1972 Speedway Scorpion during mid-summer of this year (2015)...
  10. G

Side cover for 1972 Suzuki RV 90 J

Hi I'm granveld I just purchased 1972 Suzuki RV 90 J AND IT HAS FRAME COVER MISSING ON LEFT SIDE CAN ANYONE HELP
  11. N

My first small engine rebuild / 1972 130202 5 HP

I've been lurking for a while and reading a lot of the Briggs posts so I figured I'd introduce myself and my project. I have a 1972 or 73 Sperry Rand Tricub "trike" which I have owned for about 15 years. It was sort of a father/son project for me when I was 12 or 13 years old - rebuilt it to...
  12. capguncowboy

1972 Rupp Hustler Frame

Recently painted by previous owner, has some pitting in metal from rust damage, but it's solid. Handlebars and fork lowers have been painted silver $100 plus shipping from 37618
  13. capguncowboy

1972 Rupp HS40 (non-lighted) for rebuild

I picked up a Rupp Hustler project the other day, but I think it's too far gone for a proper restoration. This engine is original, but it has some issues. The coil wire has been cut or broken off, the shroud is dented and pitted (was cleared of all paint before I bought it), and it seems to...
  14. J

1972 Rupp Huslter restoration

Hi all. This is my first attempt at restoring a vintage minibike... I mostly restore old radios and TV's, but these Rupps are so SWEET. I bought this at an auction and now I am addicted. It came with some Chinese motor on it. A 49cc thing. It actually did go pretty good with that motor on...
  15. Mike in Idaho

1972 suzuki RV90 for sale 750 OBO Close to Boise ID.

I have this great little bike, starts and runs as is. It has just been a camp bike, never been titled as far as I know, it could use a tune up and either the clutch let out or perhaps new discs but it runs and drives fine, has 6853 miles on it presently. all the hook ups are present for the...
  16. J

1972 coleman 2.40 with Sachs Saxonette

Runs great recoil works (one pad broke off but i epoxied a bit of brake pad on and it works great). any questions please ask. Reasonable offers considered. $800 or best offer located in Hopkins Michigan (west michigan) pick up only blakely826 at yahoo dot com
  17. J

1972 Coleman with a Sachs Saxonette two speed.

was suprised when i found out how much these things were going for!
  18. slywilliez

1972 speedway widow maker

I am selling my 1972 speedway widow maker. The bike needs a restore but all of the pieces are there. The motor has great compression and i has a good pull start that is rare for a sachs 80b. I will post pics on saturday because i am currently out of town. I can deliver to windber for free if...
  19. Kid Foremost

50 years later

Hello from Mt. Vernon, Missouri. I got my first mini bike in 1965. It was a blue Foremost. I was five years old. About six months ago, I was testing rail in Minneapolis. I work for an ultrasonic rail testing company. Well, I had to stop and back up to investigate an indication that would...
  20. L

simplex spitfire 1972 95% complete

just got today 1972 spitfire simplex need tourg guard foot pegs head light speedo hope to find these parts soon will try to have running next month right now in no hurry do need help thanks