1. Outlaw Ace

5hp briggs 1973 model 13202

Got this off a TG&Y tiller that worked but it does smoke under load and when accelerating and decelerating, it needs rings I would imagine maybe the valves lapped but a good briggs man can get it into shape. Starts and runs good otherwise, carb and tank are in great shape, 3/4 keyed but not...
  2. 1973 Keystone Deluxe Roller

1973 Keystone Deluxe Roller

My '73 Keystone as a roller.
  3. 1973 Keystone Deluxe

1973 Keystone Deluxe

Another pic of my Keystone.
  4. 1973 Keystone Deluxe

1973 Keystone Deluxe

1973 Keystone Deluxe with a Honda GX110 (3.5hp).
  5. Clayon

1973 Keystone Deluxe...Redo

Those of you who followed last winters OldMiniBikes build off may remember my stretched, metal flake green Keystone. The summer was hard on the Keystone, motors were swapped and paint was wore off, and now I am taking it back to the basics, closer to stock configuration. :thumbsup: I wanna go back to...
  6. R

X-90 Carburetor Del Orto sh2/20 needed!

Hi new guy here. I have a 73 harley x-90 and I need a carb to start the restore and to start it up. I am finding that they are hard to locate. Does anyone have one or a good source to look? I would also like to know if there is a replacement or alt. for that carb.? Would a sprint 250 carb...
  7. M

1973 Honda ST90

I have a 73 ST90 in Great shape..been stored for a while and will need to be gone through..( not original color) It was restored several years back by the previous owner, gas was drained. I have had it for a while..no title just bill of sale...but now I want to focus on my Jeep CJ project so...
  8. B

1973 harley Davidson 90x wont start

i have a 1973 harley davidson 90x that wont kick start but when i pull it with a car and drop it to first it will start right up does any one have any ideas why this is happening
  9. B

1973 harley Davidson 90x NEED HELP!!!!

I just bought a 1973 Harley Davidson 90x mini bike i got the bike to run and it will switch gears up to second but when i switch it to third it bogs its self out does any one have an idea what it might be
  10. T

1973 Harley Davidson (Aermacchi) Frame

1973 Harley Davidson X-90 Frame I have listed on Green Bay CL a 1973 AMF Harley X-90 Frame s/n 2D15175H3 This is a nice frame no cracks or rust. The footpeg mounts are slightly bent. Someone started sandbasting the frame and is being sold as is. There is No title for this frame but will...
  11. aprophet2

1973 Fox Thunderbolt for sale (in MA)

New Engine (Tec 3.5) New Clutch New Chain New Shocks New Tires New Seat (very nice custom made replica of the original) New Grips New Pegs New Paint This a rare bike. Fresh restoration. New = zero hours. Asking $800 and I definately have more than that in it. I'll be listing it on...
  12. T

1973 Harley Davidson X-90 (Aermacchi)

I picked up a '73 Harley X-90 the other day. The bike is missing all the wiring including the ignition, clutch & brake cables and levers, air filter, speedo cable and some misc smalls. The motor is complete and turns over but the s/n does not match the frame. The frame is nice, no rust or...
  13. 1

1973 Honda Z50 gas tank

I need a 1973 Honda Z50 Gas Tank.
  14. 70sVintageTrikes

1973 Honda Sl70 K1

I picked this up awhile back. Just figured i would show it since it seems like a bunch are popping up on CL, and thats how i got it. (I even have the title:bowdown:)
  15. Fat Boy

1973 Attex 300

Does anyone have one of these bikes with a 49cc Saxonette engine ?? Has anyone actually seen this model in person ?? Thanks
  16. T

1973 Harley X90

I'm new here. I had a post in "what is it" cause I couldn't find the serial number. I since found the number and it's 2D 18429 H3, so now I know that it's a 1973 X90. I've had the Little Harley for about 20+ years and was trying to decide what to do with it. I was searching the internet...
  17. danny n

low gear for 1973 honda st90

i am looking for low gear 33t for my 1973 st 90 part number 23421-121-692, if any body has any idea where i can find one please let me know so i can put the motor back together ,thanks
  18. 2

1973 Harley x90

Hi guy's, I am new to the forum and I just picked up a 1973 Harley x90 and I am not getting spark. I am trying to trouble shoot it right now. The brake switch was missing so i ordered a new one but i haven't received it yet. I have read about the brake/stop light acts as a fuse. So my question...
  19. E

1973 Benelli Volcano barn find!

Found one here in South Carolina, i did some research and had to buy it! Pics to come.
  20. markus

1973 Premier Bebe 50cc 4speed

Another one of my bikes just sitting idle right now. 1973 Premier Bebe 50cc 4 speed. These bikes don't show up too often, this is the even less seen later version with the better forks. Bike runs, its a smoker though but it will idle smooth and pretty quick to. The clutch pack gives...