1. 1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M

1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M

1974 Honda Elsinore CR250M
  2. U

1974 AlSport Trike on Craigslist

Just wanted to post a link to a nice looking 1974 AlSport Trike I saw listed on Craigslist in Michigan: Tri-Sport Trike
  3. Njisage

need some parts and help for my 1974 owosso explorer trike

What i need is a few parts first i need is the drive and the driven series 40 torque converter set up it's for a 1' shaft. Now i got a 13hp Honda engine from a generator i traded for.i have all the lights but the wiring is all cut out. If any one has a blueprint,parts list or schismatics for...
  4. A

swing arm bushing 1974 Coleman/attex sport 5.3

Hey guys I'm working on a 1973 (not 74) Coleman/attex sport 5.3. Have the bike totally disassembled and just about ready for paint. My only issue is with the rear swing arm bushing. I had planned to powder coat and everything else came apart fairly easily. And I have since goofed up the...
  5. U

1974 MR50 Question

So I just happen to have had 2 74 MR50's dropped off at my house this evening - they are both rough but about 90% complete. I'm looking for some validation in terms of restoring vs resto modding - I know value is subjective and all but I need some opinions on what to do with these things. This...
  6. J

1974 Alsport Tri-Sport Trike

I have recently acquired a 74 alsport trike. I know nothing about it, but I would like to know what I have to do to get it running properly. When I got it, there was 15" chrysler tires on it. They had a 16 hp motor and had the chain going straight to the axle sprocket. They kept the motor and...
  7. M

1974 Ruttman Survivor

This is a survivor from a 30 year stay in a Detroit basement. The original Tecumseh 3 HP {not shown} is available for an additional $100.00 {needs valve work & air cleaner}. Buy this as shown with very nice vintage 3.5 Tecumseh, new band brake, clutch, chain, rear axle, & kill switch {runs...
  8. Toycartony

1974 Honda QA50

I bought last week from a lady and her daughter. They said the husband/dad had restored it and had passed away. It had been sitting in the garage for 3 years.To the guys credit he did a nice good job.
  9. My daughter's 1974 Trisport MTS-30

My daughter's 1974 Trisport MTS-30

I am shocked at how capable the little trike is, especially with the turf tires. I ran straight through the mud and water (which is a little wider than the trike) and I never got stuck. It was filled with branches and debris as well. I had a lot of fun that day.
  10. My daughter's 1974 Trisport MTS-30

The MTS is fitted with a Powerhorse 208CC engine to replace the old Tecumseh 3hp unit. I replaced some controls and cleaned it up a bit but it was in pretty good shape when I got it. I then added an LED headlight and tail markers from Northern Tool and used an ammo can for a battery box. On a...
  11. My daughter's 1974 Trisport MTS-30

The MTS is fitted with a Powerhorse 208CC engine to replace the old Tecumseh 3hp unit. I replaced some controls and cleaned it up a bit but it was in pretty good shape when I got it. I then added an LED headlight and tail markers from Northern Tool and used an ammo can for a battery box. On a...
  12. My daughter's 1974 Trisport MTS-30

The LED headlight and tail markers from Northern Tool work great and I used an ammo can for a battery box. It's a 12A sealed lead acid battery and on a full charge I should get at least 10 hours of light before needing a recharge. We use the light so little I haven't had to recharge it in six...
  13. My daughter's 1974 Trisport MTS-30

The LED headlight and tail markers from Northern Tool work great and I used an ammo can for a battery box. It's a 12A sealed lead acid battery and on a full charge I should get at least 10 hours of light before needing a recharge. We use the light so little I haven't had to recharge it in six...
  14. blkscorpion80

1974 Golden Pinto

I wanted to start a thread, but never got around to it due to the fact that I work on 30 projects at a time(no one here is a stranger to that). So I just have some before and after shots. At least this way, you dont have to wait to see the finished product. The pics didn't turn out that great...
  15. N

help needed with 1974 honda trail 70

So i own a 1974 honda trail 70, and can't get it to start. It was running 2 years ago, but i haven't tried until now and it won't start. It will roll over when i kick it. I tried cleaning out the carburetor with carb cleaner, and i tried starting fluid. Could it need a new spark plug? Maybe...
  16. markus

1974 Cat all american

Brother in law does not want the bike, so up for sale it goes. 1974, all American. original '74 3hp tecumseh which still has the curved shroud but uses the later model throttle, this one has a vin tag and not stamped on the top of the shroud. I just had to go through the motor to get...
  17. incogrhino

1974 popular mechanics on trikes

Found this while looking up my new to me owosso explorer trike. Has every damn thing... Popular Mechanics - Google Books If its been posted before.... sorry. If not:thumbsup: ....
  18. 7

1974 HS40 find??

Got this locally from a new mini bike friend!! I think is a 1974 mini bike specific HS40 that was off of a MTD trail flight. Has lighted coil, i think a Fairbanks Morse TC asymmetrical that I'm not sure will work with my 70 Rupp driven, also came with the big 2" pipe that i would like to use...
  19. motocycle

1974 CR250M Elsinore

This bike has found a new home at our stable. It is a real. 1974 CR250M Elsinore. These Elsinore's brought affordable, race winning, excitement to all of us motocrossers, in the 1970's. If you have not ever seen the motorcycle movie "ON ANY SUNDAY" you have to find it and view it. The...
  20. 1974 CR250M Elsinore

1974 CR250M Elsinore

1974 CR250M Elsinore