1. lil indian chopper

1974 yamaha trials motorcycle

picked it up today. found it at a job i was working. click my photos for pic. page 4. sitting long time..
  2. 1974 Honda Trail CT70

1974 Honda Trail CT70

3. farleypug

1974 Owosso Explorer?

I want to say hi to everyone on this forum. I just joined because I picked this beauty up the other day. It's actually in really nice original shape and complete. I was just wondering if anyone can send me in the direction of finding info on this. I think it's a 1974 but not sure. It has an...
  4. S

Wanted- 1974 Honda QA 50

Hello, Would like to purchase a 1974 Honda QA 50 perfer running decent condition. Thanks
  5. smokinsmo

Cleaning House 1974 Honda CT70

I am selling my 1974 Honda CT 70 trail bike mini bike. I bought this from a older lady whos husband bought it new in 1974, There was a original title when bought new but the little older lady could not find it, so file for a lost title and your on the road. so im the second owner. I had plans to...
  6. zeeman

1974 Honda Z50 with 125cc engine

This has been a project of mine for several years. It started out as a really rough looking Z50A. All of the paint has been redone, but is not perfect. Looks really good though. Brand new Lifan 125cc 4 speed with manual clutch hooked up. Never been started because I never got it wired. It...
  7. P

Harley 1974 X90

Hello I live in Japan and have a Pristine X 90 The Wine red coor sort of it needs a chain What Pitch and how many links were they stock?
  8. A

1974 3hp briggs with no keyway

I am reposting this in the general engine page hoping to get more eyes on it and maybe some help. The 1970ish Ruttman Spyder I recently bought has a 1974 3hp briggs model 80323 engine on it. I noticed the clutch pads were looking pretty thin. When I pulled the old clutch off I realized that...
  9. A

1974 3hp Briggs no keyway

The 1970ish Ruttman Spyder I recently bought has a 1974 3hp briggs model 80323 engine on it. I noticed the clutch pads were looking pretty thin. When I pulled the old clutch off I realized that the shaft had no keyway, just a threaded end like a bolt and a very large nut was all that was keeping...
  10. blkscorpion80

1974 Golden Pinto w/the original manual

I have a 1974 Golden Pinto. I bought this bike a while ago, and up to this point all I have done is taken it apart and sanblasted it. The bike does have a small repair on the frame behind the engine plate. Its ready to be painted or put some powder on it. The engine is the original H35. It has...
  11. F

1974 Pacesetter 3-Wheeler for sale

Very nice shape. All original. Will NOT deliver. Location- Quasqueton,Iowa 1974 Pacesetter 3-Wheeler
  12. J

1974 Yamaha DT125 Enduro

Hi, I know this isn't a minibike but I had to share my latest find---picked this up yesterday off of Craigslist---it is all original and I have all of the blinkers, lights, etc that are not currently on the bike---in other words it is complete!! Plus, it doesn't have one scrape or dent in it...
  13. J

1974 Harley X90

As posted a few months ago, I found this bike on CL just out of the blue. Everynight I go into CL and check out "what is out there" for sale and it was one minute before I signed in that this bike went up for sale. Not a bad little bike, as usual it has it's little dent in the corner of the...
  14. J

1974 Harley X90

Hi, does anyone know where I can get the throttle housing that is on the handlebars? Or better yet, does anyone have one for sale?
  15. markus

1974 JC Penney duster chopper (cat)!

Just got home from picking this up. I believe the bike to be 100% original and unmolested. Its got patina, and unfortunately the sissy bar did not survive, but this paint scheme is one I haven't seen pop up yet. Everything is functioning even the cables, motor does turn over with compression...
  16. 70sVintageTrikes

1974 Tri Rod

1974 Tri-Rod 3 wheeler dune cycle 1974 Tri-Rod 3 wheeler dune cycle - $900 (mesa) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2011-06-26, 2:12PM MST Reply to: sale-xadpe-2449258879@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]...
  17. J

1974 Harley X90--just purchased!!

Hi, I am new to THIS forum and last night I purchased an X90--this one really takes me back and the minute I saw it on a classified ad I replied immediately and had to buy it no matter what. I owned one of these when I was just a kid and one day it quit running and my dad tore it apart and...
  18. will72rupp1

1974 xl70 honda with 110 motor

THIS IS A 1974 HONDA XL70 DIRT BIKE WITH A NEWER 4 SPEED 110CC HONDA CLONE MOTOR INSTALLED IT HAS TREE TIMES THE POWER. NO NEED TO MESS WITH POINTS, START ON THE FIRST KICK ALWAYS, DOES NOT SMOKE, LOW TIME ON THE MOTOR, THE MOTOR WAS BROKEN IN & THE OIL WAS CHANGED AFTER 20 MINUTES, THE BIKE...
  19. circus girl

1974 x90

This is the baby I'm looking for, she doesn't have to be perfect but running with title would be a big plus. I have powder coating and mechanical skills and would enjoy cleaning her up. Looking for a rider, not a show bike. Willing to accept other years but have my heart set on a 74. Any leads...
  20. J

Just Got A 1974 AMF Harley X-90.......

First of all, this is my first post on the board and want to say hi to everyone. I came across this bike the other day and just had to have it. It was the first one I ever seen and never new AMF Harley even made such a beast. Being a Harley nut, I just could not live with out it. Also, it...