1. G

Detroit Autorama 2016

Here are a few highlights of the past weekend at Autorama in Detroit 2016
  2. 73whitelighting

Midwest 608 mini bike will host Drags at Symco Grounds Augs 13 2016.

Hi. To all mini bike drag racers in the Midwest of the great USA. Midwest 608 mini bike nation, that is all mini bike people that LIKE the facebook page and Chris Nelson will be the host of the Best Mini Bike Drags Aug 13 2016 at Symco grounds clay track. We will have 5 new classes (more equal...
  3. LSCustoms

2016 March MiniBike of the Month Entries (OPEN)1

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE MARCH 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until February 26st at 1700 hours (5pm)...
  4. LSCustoms

2016 March MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE MARCH 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until February 26st at 1700 hours (5pm)...
  5. LSCustoms

JANUARY 2016 Mini bike of the Month, OND's 67 Ruttman Washer

The January 2016 Mini Bike of the Month is OND's 1967 Ruttman Washer. OND purchased this mini bike off of Ebay in May of 2014. The bike reminded him of a bike he had when he was a child. The engine is not the original, but is a "period correct" 1961 3hp Briggs and Statton. Engine is stock...
  6. mikez

2016 Anything Goes Build off Entry-Mike Z

Had fun last year in build off so I'm going to try a scratch built frame and put some kinda Briggs on it,let the sparks fly!
  7. jdogg

Jdogg's scratch built Frijole anything goes 2016 OldMiniBikes build off entry

A big thanks to Hent and Viki for hosting this again!! Thanks to Bill and Pat for modderating!! And thanks to Eric (OND) for bending up my frame!! Truly a great guy to work with!! :thumbsup: The frame I believe is stretched a little bit to accommodate the forward jug design on the 125cc 4 speed...
  8. minikenny

2016 MiniKenny Bonanza BC500 vintage open

Get the red nose ready, I don't have all the parts yet! This looked like a good place to post progress and get help. Nothing too wild is planned but I don't have the correct engine or wheels so Open Class it is. :thumbsup:
  9. ethan l

ethan l Manco Trailcat 250" Under 17 Class" 2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off

Hi my name is Ethan I am 12 years old and I am building a 250 trailcat. Heres some pics and I do not own a coffee cup..sorry. :laugh: This is ond, I'm Ethan's Grand Pa so don't hold that against him. :laugh:
  10. theredlineboss

TheRedlineBoss- Anything Goes build 2016 - Pocketbike Crossbreed

All right, this one could be fun. Now, to preface, I love vintage bikes (such as my Rupp Roadster), but I find that I become a perfectionist when working with them. The end result is that I have a great bike that I've sunk more money into than I'd care to admit. :doah: :laugh: For my Anything...
  11. Twid

TWID 2016 OldMiniBikes Build Off Just 4 Fun

I wanna have fun!
  12. brown boonie

Bozo mini bike build 2016 Vintage Open Class

Going to get into all the "FUN"... Gona build a BOZO I got from a real BOZO...:scared:
  13. LSCustoms

2016 February MiniBike of the Month Entries (CLOSED)

Please read the rules, entry/post example thread and any related sticky in the MOTM forum, before making an entry. PLEASE MAKE YOUR ENTRY FOR THE FEBRUARY 2016 MINIBIKE OF THE MONTH, IN THIS THREAD Entries are being accepted, IN THIS THREAD, from now until January 31st at 1700 hours...
  14. jakedmoe

Frankenstein 2016 jakedmoe custom Anything Goes Class

Hey Guys! im back for this years build off! I couldn't be more excited to build another custom for this amazing minibike world. Would like to start off by thanking OldMiniBikes for the opportunity and Joe from Joe's Minibike Reunion for letting me in his words "HAVE FUN" with his pile of parts which he...
  15. owend

I'm in! 2016 Build-Off Just for Fun

I will be entering this year because Cheezy said if I didn't.. "bad things would happen to me!". I won't disagree with someone on H.G.H.:laugh:!!! This will be a standard Streaker bike with some upgrades,6 to 10 hp motor so my 5 year old daughter can ride it. Best of luck to everyone!!!!!
  16. cruhr1

cruhr1 2016 build off entry*vintage class *1969 Rupp Chopper*

Here is my entry in the build off. The 1969 Rupp Chopper I picked up last week. This is my first time entering the build off in what looks to be a crowded "vintage class" with some really cool other bikes so I'll have my work cut out. With a couple weeks off the clock already there's no time to...
  17. jackeo21

Jackeo21's - Vintage Class - Tru Test - OldMiniBikes Build Off 2016

Well, to be honest, I never thought I'd ever get the chance to enter in the OldMiniBikes build off, but, here I am! I'm entering in the Vintage Open Class. My bike is a 1970's New Zealand built Tru Test. I have the frame, forks, wheels, sprocket, chain, and axles/bushings. I picked up this bike not...
  18. buckeye

"BRRRRRUUUUPPPP" 2016 Build Off Vintage Open "1964" Rupp

F First thank you Hent for hosting this great forum. I have gained tremendous knowledge from my 5 years or so of my membership. Good stuff and has kept me out of prison..:confused: Bill and Pat, big shout out. It can not be a bit of fun baby sitting a bunch of grown men and...
  19. trinik7597

Trinik7597 2016 vintage open class Fat horse

here we go !!! :laugh: not sure what engine is gonna wind up on it but it will be a honda :thumbsup: