1. Sixpac440

2017 Calenders are avaliable on OldMiniBikes ...

There are 2 to choose from ... go here https://www.OldMiniBikes.com/ and half way down the page ... I bought 3!
  2. MCF2891

OldMiniBikes Build Off 2017

When do the entries open up for the build off?
  3. trinik7597

2017 build off

I was just wondering if there was going to be a build off this year ... Jan1st is coming fast !!! And I got a bike ear marked for this year if we are having one
  4. Eric_OMBWarehouse

OldMiniBikes 2017 Calendar Poll for vintage calendar

We want to get a poll of what picture you guys would like for each month and which picture for the cover, so if you want picture 5 for say March, just respond with March - 5. Also, if there are any dates you would like reminders on for specific events, reunions, please let me know. For any...
  5. Eric_OMBWarehouse

OldMiniBikes 2017 Calendar Poll for modified calendar

We want to get a poll of what picture you guys would like for each month and which picture for the cover, so if you want picture 5 for say March, just respond with March - 5. Also, if there are any dates you would like reminders on for specific events, reunions, please let me know. For any...
  6. Sixpac440

2017 OldMiniBikes mini bike calender ... how many might want one?

omberic is working on the calendar this year. Last year Jamie1972 had 50 made and all were sold out. (Thanks Jamie1972, I love mine! Thanks for putting in all the work to make that happen!!) Here is a link to Jamie1972's post on the subject ...
  7. chatten63

2017 Lil Indian raffle bike.

The 2017 windber raffle bike is a 1965-1966 Lil Indian. Serial number 21266. If anyone on here knows how to date code this bike it would be great. I have a couple ideas on dating it. 2-February. 12 th day. 66 year. Or 212th bike built in 1966. If any of you remember back a few months ago...