1. J

Which TAV for Baja Warrior?

Got front brakes for my Warrior. Just need to make the bracket and get the right U-bolt to mount it. Next, I want a TAV and perhaps a Predator. Which TAV do I need for the Warrior with the stock engine? Which TAV do I need for the Warrior with the 212 Hemi Predator? TIA
  2. J

Stock Predator 212 hemi better than stock 196 DB200 engine???

Does the stock 212cc Hemi Predator engine have more HP/torque than the stock 196cc clone that comes on the Baja Warrior? If so, how much? How noticeable is the difference when riding? Am I better off modding the stock 196 or would I be better off getting a 212 Hemi Predator and modding it...
  3. Broncco1978

212 reg vs. 212 Hemi

Is there really a huge difference between the two engines in stock trim?
  4. bikerboybenny8

governor removal questions on predator 212

I got a hemi head predator 212 at HF last week, since then ive taken apart the governor assembly, removed the black arm that hangs inside the engine block but left the little cog inside.. do i have to remove this cog, or can it stay?
  5. B

custom intake

what are your thoughts on a long intake it will be about 12 inches to position the carb on the front side of the engine 212 hemi
  6. S

212 Predator...my first impression

My 212 (non-hemi) was delivered today...I would have got the Hemi model but for some reason they would not honor the $99 price via phone or Internet sales...and it is almost a 150 mile round trip to a brick & mortar location...I have no plans to do any performance mods so other than the status...
  7. M

predator 212 runs on choke but dies on run ???????

hey guys i have a predator 212 on my go cart and it runs on full choke but when u put it half way or full run it dies out what can i do to fix this ive tried the gas tank cap idn what the problem is. helpp!!!
  8. 1

Predator 212 Exhaust

Hi All, Could you please advise me on an aftermarket exhaust for the 212 Predator that looks cool but is fairly quiet? Minibikes aren't allowed at some of the car shows I attend and don't want to attract too much attention with it. Thanks!
  9. chipper

Harbor Freight

Just a heads up , I just got an email from H.F. , super coupon for 212 Predator $99 good thru today 12-22-2014 !!:thumbsup:
  10. John in MN.

CCS ChargerChopper

Thought I would share some pictures of my chopper. Predator 212, custom header, All Black except for some bling. John
  11. ShapeShifter

Monster Moto MMB-80 with Predator 212 and Torque Converter

It did take some modification of the frame and of the back plate on the TC but now that it's done, it looks like it came from the factory this way. Like every Lifan engine I have ever dealt with, the Predator 212 runs like a top and starts on first pull. I have it bone stock. Im not really...
  12. Quik01ss

Spraying nitrous !?

Has anyone sprayed a small engine, 200cc or more . Thinking about spraying a shot on my bike ... Built up pred 212 with all the fixings on methanol.:scooter:
  13. S

Go-kart

Just bought a DB from this guy and he had this for sale too. He's asking 450 for it. Couldn't find much info on yo but he did say he installed a 212 on it. Ant help would be appreciated especially on the value and replacement parts availability. Thanks in advance.
  14. R

question on predator 212, stock vs modded.

Im getting ready to build a mini bike. Still waiting on the frame,(hornet from gokartusa) but i picked up the motor yesterday. Got the motor on sale for $95:thumbsup:. Im going to leave the motor stock for awhile. Im using the 12t sprocket up front, what is an estimate of top speed mph? i...
  15. Finished Air Scoop

Finished Air Scoop

Here is the air scoop with the perforated grill and fully painted. Turned out nice.
  16. Custom Air Scoop

Custom Air Scoop

I wanted to do something to promote better cooling of the head on those long rides and this is what I came up with. This custom air scoop was cut from 16 gauge aluminum that I had laying around the shop and then painstakingly tig welded together. Surprisingly, the mounting holes I drilled lined...
  17. Fuel Pump

Fuel Pump

This is the fuel pump finally mounted along with the fuel filter suspended below it.
  18. Fuel Filter

Fuel Filter

I picked up an oversized fuel filter, roughed it up and painted it. On the side of the gas tank mounts are two holes that I used to mount my filter. The left is M6-1, the right hole was undersized and and without threads. Anyway, I drilled it, tapped it and suspended the filter with small pipe...
  19. Just for show

Just for show

As you can see in this picture, I've added a few spikes to the shroud just for cosmetic purposes. I found an old spike bracelet from my "misspent youth" days and decided to incorporate them into the motor. Just my style.
  20. Carb Mounted

Carb Mounted

Finally, the carb is on the motor. It's a cheapy Chi-kuni, but it is what it is... cheap. In the top right corner, you can see the start of my fuel pump mount.