250x

1. M

cats 250x,300x350ssand400x

Will the predator 212 fit in these bikes with tank or without tank or not at all im just being lazy and not wanting to pull a motor I feel it might fit the 400 just the way it sits but I'm not sure anyone have any knowledge on the subject please advise thanks
  2. cpu77

Horsepower recipes sticky

It would be nice to see what are the common recipes from exhaust/intake to full builds and in between. I would like a recipe that puts out 15hp. I am thinking of converting a a atc 3 Wheeler to a 2 Wheeler and would like to power it with a clone. I found info that the 250x was 15-16hp. So I...
  3. Jrturbo

looking for Cat 250x parts and engine

Looking for wheel sprocket, clutch cover and a 2.5hp Tecumseh or briggs(I think these came with either?) Thanks
  4. topnotch

Cat 250x completed !!!!

Just completed this cat 250x for one of my kids, it was media blasted then painted a brilliant lime green the rims are a original color match (gray) from one of my survivors. The tires are 4.10/3.50-6 2ply NOS Carlisle double indian head knobby tires the seat was made by Kenny the handle bar...
  5. R

Cat 250x reproduction clutch cover decals??

I was looking at the OldMiniBikes warehouse website and they have 3 different color clutch cover decals.. I'm trying to figure out which color came on the green 250x from the factory? Vintage Reproduction Mini Bike Parts
  6. topnotch

Cat seats

I'm looking to buy (2) cat 250x and (1) 300x seats
  7. Iron Honky

Need some parts for a cat 250x

Ok I need some foot peg covers, throttle grip(hunt wilde) and a scrub brake foot grip. I would actually prefer used ones off a cat 250x. Trying to keep the one I found the other day complete but original. :thumbsup:
  8. Iron Honky

New Cat 250x survivor

Was waiting on this all week and my buddy Don in philly came through and got this for me. Guess my daughter loves it so she wants to show it off. Only missing the throttle grip and cable. Everything else is 100% original.
  9. A

Will 212 Predator fit in/on a Cat 250x frame?

Overkill, probably. Do I want to do it, yes! lol Will a predator 212 fit inside a Cat250x frame with the motor in its stock configuration? I would like to eventually put a header, and intake kits on it so those might create some space. Just want to know if can be done. Thanks.
  10. tippycanoenm

cat 250x parts

I was told this is a cat 250x... I am selling the wheels, kickstand, seat......cant say if they are all original to the bike......... the rear wheel has a Carlisle 4.10-6NHS tire in fairly nice condition...asking 2 hundred or best offer kickstand with spring....asking 150.00 or best...
  11. owend

Cat 250x Forks

I have a set of front forks for a Cat 250x for sale. They are straight and have a couple of coats of overspray on them, other than that, they are in good shape. Also included are the spring and front bolt. Asking $45.00 plus shipping from N.Y, 13032 or best offer. Thanks
  12. SimpleTom

Great deal on a Science and Mechanics plan bike and Cat 250x

These seem to be coming out of the woodwork lately. Two Mini Bikes- 5HP Briggs Motor Two Mini Bikes- 5HP Briggs Motor - $100 (New Richmond, WI) I have a pair of mini bike frames, one with a 5HP motor. Haven't fired it up in a couple years and I frankly don't want to work on it. Motor...
  13. thejoker

cat 250x I think

I think its a Cat im just not sure Old School Mini Bike
  14. Cat 250x

Cat 250x

Cat 250x with slight modifications.
  15. U

Wheel replacement for my Cat 250x

Looking for a little help. The wheels on the Cat 250x I just purchased are on their last legs. Are there any aftermarket options that are easy to swap in? I don't mind making up spacers and such, but the less work the better. Thanks! Chris
  16. U

First mini build: 60's cat 250x

Hey gang...love the site. A friend of mine inspired me to pick up a bike to build for my kids to screw around on. I've built restored my own bikes before, so I figured this would be a fun/cheap endeavor. Found this old Cat 250x roller on CL for $100. Plan is to strip and paint...
  17. Truckasaurus44

CAT 250X or 250KC

I'm looking to do up a 250KC for my daughter. Any 250 should do. I'd prefer a roller or frame with brake, forks and wheels. I've already got all the other stuff and a motor. In the end, I want to repaint it and build it with her, so the cheaper and less refinished it is, the better.
  18. SimpleTom

Cat 250x

Mini Bike project Mini Bike project - $150 (Joliet) -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Date: 2012-12-11, 5:24PM CST Reply to this post 9k4tm-3472038662@sale.craigslist.org[?]...
  19. stubbymonster

Cat 250x decal

I have a cat 250x and I need to replace the sticker on the engine. From the old one,I can tell it was a flag sticker. Is it the 2.5 or the 2 1/2 sticker ?
  20. murrayeliminator

1969 The Cat mini bike 250x PHX AZ

1969 The Cat mini bike 250x