250x

1. Aplyedmind

Nice cat 250x

mini bike $150obo not bad at all looks clean
  2. Randy

Wish I was closer. Cat 250X on Ebay

One of you guy's down south should snag this. Restored Vintage Cat 250x Mini Bike | eBay Same guy has a nice Bonanza http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-Mini-Bike-Frame-/110911716208?pt=Go_Karts&hash=item19d2da7b70
  3. SimpleTom

Cat 250x

This is one of my brother in law's bikes. It has a good running 3hp briggs with a good clutch. Runs and rides great. There is a kill switch mounted on the top bars. Seats not original, tires are good. Has scrub brake. It was repainted a couple times and there are many chips in the paint. The...
  4. Aplyedmind

Cat 250x aka Project señor Meow Meows

Well after looking at Tons of Mini's Including my friend Chris aka Briggs666's Cat mini I decided I really loved the way they look and I had to have one . Found one on craigslist a guy was asking $200 for it with a 5.5 honda . I really wanted At the time it was for sale I was broke, and didn't...
  5. Greedy_Jayp

Cat 250x Forks

im looking for some forks that will fit my cat 250x frame..the stock ones are bent.not looking to pay a lot for forks and i also only want to deal locally 323-951
  6. catfishman

cat 250x

i am selling my sons cat 250x, comes with new throttle and kill switch, a new not so great paint job, my first. also has a great running i believe 2hp briggs and stratton, and a another running one also, they smoke a little but run great models 60102. asking $160 o.b.o. pick up only in...
  7. Casey Davis

WTB CAT 250X or R2501 Fork

I'm looking for a perfectly straight set of forks for a CAT 250X or R2501. Please pm me if you can help. Thanks, cd
  8. mmisterbungl

CAT 250x - trying to keep up with the crowd

Well, it's not as purdy or detailed as some of the recent builds you guys have completed on your CAT bikes, but it was intended to be a low budget turn around geared toward a new, young rider. I robbed a King O Lawn edger of it's 2HP Briggs and just slapped a decal on it. This will make...
  9. mmisterbungl

Cat 250x seat mount pattern

I have the incorrect tab mount for the seat. I'm looking for bolt spacing and how far apart the mounts are from each other. A picture wouldn't hurt either. :biggrin:
  10. derekbmn

Cat 250X Completed !!!

Thought I would post up a few pics of my recently completed 250X project. A big thanks to my old man for the killer paint job. At 65 years old he can still lay it down ! This was a big project as far as the frame...it was a literal mess when I got it. Hacked on and chewed up, chain rash almost...
  11. ErikR

F/S Cat 250X lime green roller w/ original paint

I'm asking $200 for the roller without the engine. It's in very good original condition. The only thing that need's to be repaired is the seat ( seam's came apart at the top ).. It also comes with the original clutch cover. Local sale perferred....:thumbsup:
  12. derekbmn

Cat 250X 300X Style Kill Switch Plate

As the title says...looking for a Cat 250X, 300X style kill switch plate... Here is a pic of one from the photo gallery (Thanks Markus !) Please PM me. Thanks in advance ! :thumbsup:
  13. Mac

Cat 250X Rolling Frame

Cat 250X rolling frame. Pick it up at my house in Norwalk, CA. Local Sale. $100.00 . . . Twenty minutes and no takers ? . OK...... I added a few things to give you a push. Still $100.00 . . OK, If you're waiting to see me add an engine,clutch, and a chain forget it.....That's...
  14. Nick Flores

Cat 250x Ready to Ride...

Cat 250x Ready to Ride... With TECH!!! I really hate to make this post because this little bike is so much fun, but my hot rod project needs engine parts and being laid off makes it hard to splurge... Anyhow, my Cat 250x is up for sale. Its ready to ride as is, or take it apart and shoot...
  15. R

Nice little CAT 250x (until you see the price)lol.

Holy too many greenbacks Batman.. 1971 Cat Mini bike
  16. WESST310

Cat 250x

I picked up this Cat 250x the other day I was just wondering if I should leave it the color it is or paint it another color..What you guys thinks.
  17. Cat 250x

Cat 250x

Cat 250x
  18. Cat 250x

Cat 250x

Cat 250x
  19. J

CAT 250X Roller

This was suppose to be a project of mine, but i don't have the time :sad: the paint scheme is almond and black (i wanted to look like the old ford trucks i saw). has new tubes and bearings. tires are used but still in excellent condition. Also, a new brake pad was welded on. ASKING $60...
  20. db30-beast

my cat 250x build first mini bike build

so i got this cat 250x frame and random wheels to make it a some what roller with a biggs 2hp on a edger soo what i need .............. rims sproket throttle set up seat and seems like it