$300

1. H

Gilson in Prescott, AZ $300

I've never been crazy about these bikes, but if it wasn't a two hour drive each way, I'd probably get it. Just up the road for the Phoenix guys. Even comes with extra stuff you can hide in the weekly trash pickup. I've seen worse restorations. Gilson Mini Bike
  2. D

herters minibike $300 or best offer

I have a 1970s herters trail I for sale. Most the frame is orginal. It has a harbor freight predator 212. The motor has been rejetted, had the governor remove, and has a custom header. The bike is fast, it goes around 45-55 mph. I have a comet tav 2 torque converter on it as well. It has the...
  3. AllTorque

Lil' Indian Sabre Resto-Mod $300 OBO

Vintage Lil' Indian Sabre mini bike frame with removable handle bars for easy transport. Powered by 6 hp OHV 190 Intek Briggs and Stratton, starts with one pull Rare two speed clutch and jackshaft - will pop wheelies in first gear, will top out at about 42 mph (verified with GPS and I'm...
  4. minikenny

Bonanza mini bike - $300 (Peotone)

Okay, I'm trying to use my minibike ninja knowledge I learned on here :laugh: Bonanza mini bike It's a mid-peg BC1100 with the wrong seat, wrong front wheel, wrong engine, jacked up jackshaft, and pants ripper/leg remover chain? How did I do? It still might be a great source for me...
  5. cpu77

Can you still buy new doodlebugs?

I have been looking around and can't seem to find new ones for sale. The $260 price sure seemed great! I have thought about a kit but it will cost much more and I have to make time. I will have way more than $300 in one! I need two of these really. Thanks Ralph
  6. R

Bonanza BC 1300 Frame & Fork

Original Bonanza BC 1300 Frame & Fork With Swingarm-Front & Rear Shocks Recently Media Blasted $300 plus shipping No Wheels included
  7. D

1972 Snowco Tri-Scat For Sale $300

1972 SNOWCO TRI-SCAT Minibike Trike Off Road Three Wheel Mini Bike $300. I have not personally had this running. I believe the engine is a Briggs Stratton 5HP. It has a new chain. The price is due to collectibility not functionality. I had it listed on ebay at one time. But I am moving and...
  8. dipper

heald super tryke $300

HEALD SUPER TRIKE
  9. gumpit

$300 Cat? Craigslist

Original CAT Mini Bike, Like New Cond.
  10. trailhopper

Gilson $300 MD

If this has already been posted I apologize. Great deal if someone here got it or gets it. 1960s mini bike
  11. jspec

Modified AZUSA street mini 212cc- TX area $300

Got this bike in a trade like the title says its an AZUSA frame from the looks of it. The previous owner stretched the back out to give it more of a street racer look. As to why he did that I have no clue :shrug: Im more of a origional style guy so if it fits you and your willing to pick it up...
  12. trailhopper

Chibi Deluxe 2 for $300

Posting this for a friend. Taken from his email...I have 2 Chibi Deluxe’s available. Both bikes are complete one is missing the clutch cover. One runs one has no spark. $300 for both. No shipping. Located in NE Penn for pick up. If interested PM me and I will give you his contact info.
  13. steven Durham

70's TRI-CAT - $300 (Seaside)

Well here is a nice little one about 60 miles away on the Coast looks like it's just about all there. Now who was looking for a Cat Trike? 70's TRI-CAT 70's TRI-CAT Steve :scooter:
  14. bumduck

MTD Columbia $300

all there ready to ride, 4 Hp Tecumseh runs good
  15. joshhoward

Heathkit Boonie $300

5hp briggs runs good, good clutch, good brakes, good tires. Its missing the original jackshaft. Still has the original seat. $300 Im in Plano,il 60545 email me at jbh11600@yahoo.com
  16. mmisterbungl

GX200 under $300 shipped

It's a little outrageous on shipping, but here it is Honda GX200 6.5hp engine horizontal shaft 3/4 inch - eBay (item 170591692636 end time Jan-23-11 18:31:46 PST)
  17. maddcarson

CL score all for $300

OK i found this on Cl last night. and picked them up today and the guy threw in an extra motor. I know that one is an Azusa, and the other is a Sear. I have no idea what the blue bike is. Can anyone identify this briggs and the year. I know it has a 1/2" shaft.
  18. guardrail dave

bird $300

bird minibike less than 10 hrs on engine runs great