1. BenWeatherley

Harrison wildcat torque converter advice needed

Hi guys. I'm finally starting rebuilding my harrison wildcat from my childhood. It was originally fitted with a salsbury 330 driver and driven. The driven survives but driver is long lost. So what are my options? I've seen the gtc 340.. is this a direct replacement? Any good? Juggernaut? Is...
  2. bikebudy

340 Clone 11HP Question?

Got this 340 / 11HP Clone the other day. It has Elec / Start and lighting If you try to start it will not but, if you add the light coil to the Ing coil , it fires up ? Remove the light coil from the Ing while running, it stays running but, if you shut it off same thing. Also, there...
  3. 1camper

Honda gx 340 fast idle

I've got one of these on a pressure washer that has lots of hours on it. I replaced the carb and the gaskets between the air filter housing and the carb and it didn't change the fast idle. I cut the throttle down and it still runs pretty fast. Wide open under a load it seems OK but take the...
  4. 125ccCrazy

what clutches were used on the 340 tri sport models?

I didn't get the orig engine or driver clutch and the driven clutch is bent up...salsburys look pretty close, if that's what they used what model clutches were they?
  5. 125ccCrazy

My crusty $75 Tri Sport 340

picked this up over the weekend, guy orig wanted $250 but that was not even an option for me, after looking it over and nearly going back home I asked what he would have to have today for it, it thought about and said $75, he has been cutting grass around it all summer...supposedly his Dad...
  6. steven Durham

Comet belts

For sale a couple of unused Comet symmetrical belts. # #1 is Comet part number 203587A for a 11 inch OC for a 20 series or 340 series use. #2 is Comet part number 203586C for a 10 3/4 inch OC for a 20 series or 340 series use. Price for the pair $25.00 plus shipping from Portland...
  7. outcrydrummer

1974 Trisport Alsport 440 JLO Rockwell part out

Hey guys I've given up on my project. I'd like to go ahead and part out the Trisport. For those of you who arent aware I have a thread on the more than two wheels section for my restore / rebuild of the rts 340 sl. Way too many parts to do price break down but I'll say from $40-$300 for the...
  8. J

rupp ruppster questions

I'm just wondering if the ruppster came with any other motor then the jl230. I found one with a rupp 340 and the rear end looks original not hacked up looks like it was original setup. Does anyone know if rupp made the ruppster prototype or a upgraded ruppster with a 340?
  9. Honda GX340 11 hp OldMiniBikes 2012 BBO

Honda GX340 11 hp OldMiniBikes 2012 BBO

10. Honda GX340 11 hp

Honda GX340 11 hp

11. Honda GX340 11 hp

Honda GX340 11 hp

This engine came with the Cyclone air cleaner
  12. Honda GX340 11 hp

Honda GX340 11 hp

This is how it came from Jack's Small Engines. They do a nice job packing the engine. The box was foam-filled to protect it.
  13. C

Alsport Trisport ? Help id VIN ?

Hello, I recently acquired two Alsports. One is a 339cc Kohler. The engine is model number SK3402AS. Serial number on the neck is 1 25747. I assume it's a 74? Anyone with advice on how the vin decodes would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.
  14. C

Posted in wrong thread. Newbie, sorry

Posted in wrong place and can't figure out how to delete. I'm sorry:facepalm: Hello- The rules say to post things seperately in "What is it?", so here goes. I DO have two in case you saw my other post. The second is an Alsport Trisport with 339cc Kohler engine. It has Kohler engine model...