400x

1. alex eliminator

Cat eliminator, 400x roller

Hi guys looking for a cat eliminator or 400x roller.
  2. huertagg

Looking for Cat 400X Switch Plate

Switch Plate and rear fender. If it comes with the switch, super awesome.
  3. pomfish

New Cat 400X to my stable

Picked this Cat 400x up this afternoon. The front forks have been sleeved and extended, they did a dandy job though. Running Vintage small block Briggs and good clutch brake. Serial number starts with 72 Needs back bearings and proper tires but wouldn't you know I have Good Cat wheels/tires with...
  4. S

Hello, new to the site 70 Artic cat 400x

My brother just gave me this Artic Cat he had in his garage for the last 12 years. I will post pictures as soon as I can. I didn't know he had this and I and very Excited to get it running. The engine is free and the only thing I think that is missing is the clutch/chain guard.Carburetor needs...
  5. Z

Muskin 400x brake

Hi all... I have Muskin 400x that I am piecing back together. I'm looking for a brake caliper that will fit the original bracket that is on the bike. I'm honestly not too worried about original parts, just want it to fit and work right. I've seen a couple 'universal' calipers on line but hard to...
  6. R

CAT 400X ROLLER Very Clean

Up for sale is a very clean CAT 400X Roller Frame & Fork are very straight and show zero signs of any rust Everything in the pics of the Cat are included I will gladly assist in helping out package the bike if needed at No charge Local pickup is always welcome Postal Money order -Money order -...
  7. Dr. Shop Teacher

Need Photo: CAT Disc Brake Cable Bracket Fitment

Any body have a clear photo of how the 400x disc brake cable mount is attached to the flange?
  8. manchester1

WTB Cat 400x disc brake

Another project.:laugh: Looking for a Cat 400x disc brake. Dig deep.:laugh: Thank you
  9. T

Cat 400x

Hello, I am restoring a late 60's early 70's CAT 400X for a friend of mine. I need to find the handle bar and clutch cover decals. Any help would be appreciated. I also need help finding fenders that will work. Anyone have suggestions? Thanks Troy
  10. derekbmn

WTB ORIGINAL Cat 400X seat

As the title says.... looking for an original Cat 400X seat in VERY good condition. Please PM me. PayPal preferred. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
  11. Mark G

Cat 400X

Original paint. Forks are nice and straight, bars have a big plate welded to the bottom. New: Engine, clutch, chain, cables, brake caliper. Runs strong, stops good. Ride as is or restore. Pick up only near Madison WI. $225
  12. Jamie1972

@@@@1969 CAT 400X Parts@@@@

So I decided to part the 69 CAT roller out....... Its seems there is more interest in the parts then the complete bike. So here we go........... Frame and fork set up: No broken welds, survivor quality paint (Scratches, light rust, wear and tare but over all a solid piece...
  13. Jamie1972

1969 cat 400x

1969 CAT 400X Roller. (Engine not included) Mostly orig. I have the back fender, brake caliper that go's with it. Missing kickstand, front fender, foot peg grips 375.00 OBO. Any question just ask. Pick up only.
  14. A

cat 400x kickstand

I need a kickstand for a cat 400x. Hoping someone can help me out. Thanks
  15. A

cat 400x rims

i am looking for the original cat stars. all 3 if possible. thanks
  16. derekbmn

70' Cat 400X Semi-Survivor

Just finished this bike up yesterday.....Mostly original (including engine) any other parts that arent....are original Cat parts with original finishes....excluding the sprocket and engine flag and lubrication decal.(air cleaner decal is NOS) Some will remember the bike from this...
  17. Iron Honky

cat 350x beater

Had a guy drop this off the other day. Pretty sure its a 350x with a older h30 tec. Its missing the chain guard, brake caliper, and kickstand. So only asking 100 bucks or best offer. Has added wind resistant sheet metal for those death defying speeds. No exhaust either. Spray gogo juice in the...
  18. Jamie1972

KAT 400x Parts...

Front and rear axles...... $15.00 shipped. Rear sprocket, used. $12.00 shipped.
  19. B

Wtb: CAT 400x and 400xs parts

I need hubcaps 6 ASAP but 12 if available and I need front forks complete I know it's a lot to ask but if any one has the switch plate I will buy a few I'm looking for the stock brake setup for these bikes I have 4 as of now but will be getting more so I will need parts anyone please call or...
  20. B

looking for a brake for a cat 400x

I bought a cat400x it didnt have the brake so i need the brake and lever or any ideas of what i can use to have brakes on this bike thanks in advance chuck 3109771201