400x

1. A

Cat 400x forks

I need the Forks for my CAT. Someone help please!
  2. T

Cat 400X Rear Fender

My next project is to help a friend restore his Cat 400X mini bike. We have everything but the rear fender. Any help locating one would be appreciated. Thanks Troy
  3. M

Cat 400X

I picked up a Cat 400X today. I posted it in Doodlebugs but I think it may belong here. It wants some tinkering but the P.O. did quite a bit including the new Predator motor. He didn't have the original Tecumsah. I may take it to the Minibike Snowdown in a couple of weeks if I can get it...
  4. Jamie1972

CAT 400X bare frame

CAT 400X bare frame. Good paint. The orig. foot peg mounts are broken off and a bar was welded on.... H. Dave has the Triple tree :anon.sml: $40.00+shipping.
  5. C

cat 400x frnders

im looking for fenders for my 400x. ill buy them or trade. I have a gold 300x roller stars in the wheels, original seat and kick stand. crc
  6. Jamie1972

CAT 400X Parts.........

K/S rear brake Caliper, cable and spring assembly:$85.00+shipping. Front Fender (Nice orig. chrome) $50.00+shipping Rear fender (Nice orig. chrome) $50.00+shipping. Kickstand. $50.00+shipping Orig. Handle bars, orig. decal and grip. no reweld and good orig. chrome. (Does not come...
  7. D

Cat 400X w/ Predator

Hey all, Up for sale is my 1970 Cat 400x. Engine is practically brand new Predator 7hp 212cc, oil has only been changed once. Has all the collectable goodies like fenders, seat with no rips, nice chrome, stars in wheels, and Carlisle Indian Head original tires. Really great bike to leave as...
  8. C

400x cat

wanted 400x cat..
  9. C

400x cat parts needed

need help!! desperate need for cat part, 400x rear wheel inner brake hub and sprocket, or complete wheel assy. need chain guard, i know this stuff will be hard to find. thanks to all crc
  10. Jamie1972

WTB: CAT 400X rear sprocket/Disc brake.

Looking for good used rear Disc brake sprocket. (Not the caliper) Thanks Jamie
  11. blkscorpion80

Cat 400x

Cat400x roller up for grabs. The frame is solid and there are no breaks or rewelds. The wheels and stars are in excellent shape. The bars are straight and solid.The forks are straight.The Cathas the original double indian head Carlisle tires. The tires are weathered and bear small cracks, but...
  12. Jamie1972

Who bought the CAT 400X in Tamaqua Pa?

Anybody here buy the CAT 400X( Roller) in Tamaqua Pa for $200.00 Just curious.......:shrug:
  13. D

Tecumseh HS40 off a Cat 400x (with kill switch!)

For sale is a Tecumseh HS40 from around 1970. It is off of a Cat 400x. The engine is not running but was when I bought it back in March of this year. This would be the perfect addition to a restoration project because it has the original and fully functional kill switch set up! The air filter...
  14. ponytail

?? Cat 400X

On the old Cat 400X i'm slowly starting to restore I can't find the serial # on the frame. it has been painted many times over and it is probably covered up. Does anyone know where the serial # is located? Thank you in advance.:confused:
  15. Jamie1972

CAT 400X forks FREEEEEEE!!!!!!!

O.k......So there a little bent :smile: BUT THERE FREE!!! W/GOOD CHROME!!! (I cleaned a spot on the lower one.) :thumbsup: just pay for shipping. ill ship as cheap as possible.
  16. H

Cat 400X

Frame number is hard to read. I think before I painted it, it was a 1970. This is an over-restored bike with too much chrome. Most parts are original, though I fabricated the switch panel. Original guard and rear shocks, seat is new. Some chrome peeling from rear wheel, but you don't notice...
  17. blkscorpion80

Cat 400x

Cat 400x up for grabs. The frame is solid and there are no breaks or rewelds. The wheels and stars are in excellent shape. The bars need to be rechromed. Also, the forks were stuck. I have them moving now. Heat/and or a breaker bar will definitely get them completely free moving.$200
  18. blkscorpion80

Cat 400x ????

Im about to start the resto on a 4oox that I have. I have a few questions though. 1. Wheels- whats the paint scheme on these. Is the wheel black with a chrome lip and chrome stars?? 2. Disk Brakes- after looking around, I stumbled upon this thread. Im just trying to clarify before I...
  19. derekbmn

Cat 400X Fork Lowers With Original Paint

WTB....Looking for a set of Cat 400X fork lowers with the original candy apple red paint. Please PM me. Paypal preferred. Thanks in advance :thumbsup:
  20. Ron Swanson

Original Cat 400x clutch cover

Here is something you never see. An original clutch cover for a Cat 400x. This would perfect to finish off an unrestored bike that is missing its cover. The pics show all flaws. the inside is not rusty just full of 30+ years of chain grime 135.00 shipped MO/hidden cash/gift paypal...