1. C

Late 70s ford van go kart

so I've been rebuilding this go kart for quite some time now, I've had it about 3 years and I just recently fully built an old manco frame with a predator 420cc stage 1 kit and all parts from gopowersports.com. I just need a seat and body mounts and a few cosmetics(bubble windows, clean up welds...
  2. J

chain and sprocket size 41, 40, 420, 428

I bet this has been beat to death on here, but I did a search and didn't find what I was looking for. From what I can tell all sprockets marked #40 are not the same. 40 and 41 are the same pitch but different width. 2 sprockets I have are marked "40" but are thinner, I think to fit 41 chain...
  3. blizzane

Predator 420

Hey guys what size main jet with what mods it everybody running?
  4. chopperbunch

Please recommend a clutch for Hemi using 420 chain

I am replacing my greyhound engine which has a TAV... for a brand new Predator 212 hemi. I just want to throw on a new clutch and continue to use the 420 chain that fits the rear sprocket. I considered using the old torque converter, but I was not sure if the built in key was compatible with...
  5. FOMOGO

420 Chain

Looking for good 420 chain. Like everything else there is good, better and best. BUT which chain really is a good long lasting quality chain? As always, Thanks! Doug
  6. Stitch

Plain 420 72 tooth sprocket source?

Hi, Does anyone have any idea where to purchase a plain 70-72 tooth 420 sprocket with no holes? I plan on boring one and drilling out the mounting holes for my CT200U project. I am going with a stage 1 on a H.F. 6.5 212cc Hemi with a TAV 10 tooth driver. Thank you~ Stitch
  7. Bgw tri-rod

Bgw tri-rod

8. S

Best carb for 420 predator ???

I have the 420cc arc rod, flywheel,356 lift cam ss valves 36 and 31 milled .100 can somebody please tell me the best carb for this motor. Is the 33mm gas pumper mikuni a good one for this motor.please help,,thanks so much
  9. Mark G

PM PETERSON 420 15 Bonanza Lens NEW OLD STOCK

Absolutely perfect, never opened still in the packaging. Perfect for your Bonanza or early Rupp. New Old Stock, early lens- NO DOT Numbers! $50 bucks shipped, paypal only please.
  10. slywilliez

Bonanza / rupp PM 420 taillight wanted.

Looking for a use chrome Bonanza / rupp TT500 taillight PM-420 on it.
  11. R

pred 420

re jet eng & now exhausting out intake......any advice ?
  12. R

Predator 420 throttle / gov......

Finishing up my stretched Baja....7 in.....w/a 420....having trouble hooking up a decent professionally done throttle assembly as OldMiniBikes does not offer trt plate mech for this app......any advice...or mabee should I disconnect gov...& how would that be done ?:cursing:in KENTUCK Y......
  13. SnakePliscan

Power ease by BE 420cc clone, true clone or rato-predator re-tin? anybody know?

Im looking to go 420cc big block in my chopped and lowered Baja Warrior. I need a 420cc that can use the 390cc aftermarket cams and mod parts. From what i think i know, the predator and its copy's are a no go as the cam bearing bush is bigger so the 390 cams don't work. Im looking at the BE...
  14. R

predator 420

original exhaust manifold wanted .......
  15. sparkwizard

420 too lean to start without choking it

This is not one of my minithings. I put a Predator 420 on my son's yard tractor because he hated pulling the rope on the 212. {Merry Christmas} We have to choke it to start it even when it is warm, and if we raise the throttle too fast when it's in gear, it stalls. Is there a carb kit or a jet...
  16. H

GX390/Predator 420 Performance Cam in Hemi 420?

I put a new hemi 420cc predator item #60349 on my go kart a few months ago and now I'm looking to make some modifications to increase performance. Does anyone know if performance cams for a gx390 or the older predator 420cc will fit the new hemi 420?