420cc

1. Moedog07

Valve Springs for a Big Block? Budget minded.

I have heard about using the GX200 valve springs along with the stock springs on the GX340/390 and Predator 420cc engines but has any one actually done it? If so how did it work? I have the head off my Predator 420cc and thought about it while the head was off.
  2. J

Ironton engines?

Anybody here have experience with these? Are they another Honda clone? Are they any good? Northern Tool has the 420cc on sale for $269.99. $90 less than the Predator is tempting.
  3. H

GX390/Predator 420 Performance Cam in Hemi 420?

I put a new hemi 420cc predator item #60349 on my go kart a few months ago and now I'm looking to make some modifications to increase performance. Does anyone know if performance cams for a gx390 or the older predator 420cc will fit the new hemi 420?
  4. Not so mini bike

Predator 420cc motor.

Predator 420cc motor. Runs great missing key switch control box that is $20 on eBay. Has pull start and rest of electric start components. $200 shipped Possible trades.
  5. Not so mini bike

Predator 420cc

I have a predator 420cc electric Start for sale. I had planed on putting it on a go cart but traded the cart to get back a mini I was missing. Now it's just sitting in the garage just begging to be let loose. It is missing the key start box. I've seen them on eBay for 25 shipped. Motor hasn't...
  6. paul_probus

420cc Predator Coupon

Not sure who got or might want this: Coupon Display 420cc Predator for $299, sounds like a good deal. Paul
  7. Sundance customs

212cc Predator non hemi vs 420cc Predator

Decision time I have a 212cc non hemi predator. Runs Great no smoke starts right up, but will be 2 years old in Sept. Mods include header exhaust and custom air filter, also governor was removed about 1 year ago. This combo was GPS'd at 42 MPH. Clutch, rear tire size and rear sprocket are all...
  8. M

420cc Honda Clone w/ machined crankshaft and clutch

This is a loncin 420cc generator motor I used to get my Warrior past 60mph. Between a Ninja and a free 270cc engine, I've decided to take my project back to reasonable speeds, so this is now available. There's about 100 miles on the engine - I never rode it as much as I meant to. It's a...
  9. 125ccCrazy

what's the best 420cc big valve combo???

what is the biggest/best combo of intake and exhaust valves that will work in a 420 head without any welding??? I see Parsons have 40mm int and 33mm exhaust head ready to bolt on as does NR I believe but 7mm seems like a huge difference in valve sizes....I would think 40/35 would be a better...
  10. S

At a loss with my predator 420cc

Some of you may remember that my predator is on a boat. It ran great stock last year, and this year I got an NR Racing filter adapter and K&N style filter, as well as their mud motor header. Everything else is completely stock. I asked NR Racing about Jet sizing and they said to try the 100...
  11. S

Building a Predator 420cc for lower RPM torque?

I have a Predator 420cc that is the power plant for my mud motor. Basically I would like to build for more torque rather than high RPM's. More torque will allow me to spin a bigger prop, as well as get heavier loads moving easier. Top speed is not necessarily my goal, and reliability is a...
  12. FirePowerMinis

420cc specs

Wristpin size? Compression height? Rod length? Journal diameter and width? Thanks!
  13. T

gx340 gx390 346cc predator stud bolts help.. general questions..thanks

I have a few questions I hope you all can help me with. I have a 346cc predator. The 346cc predator is pretty much compatible with all gx340 and gx390 parts right? Does anyone know where to order the stud bolts and which ones for this engine for mounting a billet adaptor and air filter...
  14. 93notch408

REAL!! honda gx340....trade for a 420cc HF motor

i got a real honda gx-340 (not a clone) has the elextric starter and all that on it runs good starts 2nd pool low hours....i would trade it for a gx390 or a HF 420cc motor
  15. P

Warrior 420cc swap

Does anyone know if a Predator 420cc motor will fit on a Baja Warrior frame? I'm also going to go with a torque convertor so I'm not concerned anything else. Thanks
  16. Sinner70

420cc airfilter adapter

Im using the stock carb and bought an adapter. Of course the studs are too short. What (where) is everyone using? its a tapered stud, thick to thin. Thoughts or ideas? Thanks.
  17. ezeerider

EZEERIDER'S MT2W class KA-POWELL Phantom 13

I'm Steve...... I'm starting out with a crusty, rusty, froze up Powell Phantom that I picked up this summer real cheap. This thing is missing all the brake parts, the engine, the seat, the throttle and the clutch so its just too much work trying to restore it.... its pitted pretty bad too. The...
  18. S

throttle linkage kit for clone 420cc

hey everyone, does anyone know of a throttle linkage that works with a clone 420cc that has the governor removed, the 420cc carb arm is reverse of the gx200 carb.
  19. S

clone 420cc buildup

hi, Im planning on building a duromax 420ccc with the following mods below, with this engine how much horsepower do you think it can make on pump gas? stainless steel valves ported/milled cylinder head retainer/keeper set lash caps chrome moly pushrods 1.3 ratio roller rockers...
  20. L

Another 420cc chopper build

I've done alot of searching. I'm somewhat new to the mini bike scene. My question is the torque converter. Does comet sell the 40 series in a complete kit (I. Driver, drivenI, backing plate, sprocket)..f so can someone let me know please. IM at a stand still until I get this because IM...