420cc

1. D

13hp Predator (420cc)

I just got a coupon for a 13hp Predator (420cc). Would this be something to think about putting on a mini bike? Would there be any performance parts for it? It's $120 off, and at $279, why not. :scooter: :shrug:
  2. JimmyRigged

420cc Predator budget build

So I have a 420cc predator that I plan on putting on a homemade mini and I want some input on adding some cheap power and also if a 1" 17 tooth #40 chain cheapo hillard clutch from Northern Tool will handle the power...I was thinking a header and air cleaner and jetting the stock carb...would...
  3. S

milling head on a 420cc clone

duromax 420cc factory pistion gasket is .050" thick. how much can you mill the cylinder head and still use pump 91 octane gas? Iam looking for a 12:1 ratio
  4. S

duromax 420cc

Just for fun let hear everyone list of parts to get this motor to 40hp on pump octane gas!
  5. jakedmoe

Final Video Moes 420cc

Here is my buddy Ryan riding the 420 CC CHOPPER. Ill post pics here by the end of the day JAKE MOE'S PHANTOM RIDER - YouTube
  6. iatemeself

420cc electric start on 212cc

does the 420cc electric start work on the 212cc predator?
  7. iatemeself

Predator 420cc 20-25hp

I got a few questions.. are the exhaust the same size for the 420cc vs the 212cc? I doubt it, but I recently purchased candy cane header stage 3 for my 212cc, but realized I'm not going to put that on my kart I'm going to put that on my doodlebug and put the 420cc on my kart.. If i drill the...
  8. P

Need advice with 420cc clone

I have a 16hp duromax clone and was told on diy go kart forum to ask my questions here. I dont race it just want more power. I currently have air filter, header, the gov. has been removed, billet flywheel and rod. I need advice on the cam I was thinking the agk .360 lift? what valve...
  9. jakedmoe

Moe's Open Class 420cc chopper

For this build up I will be building a custom minibike chopper style frame, me and my buddy had a 100 dollar off coupon for a 420cc predator engine so thats what will power this machine, i will use a 6" rim with a tall ribbed tire and a 20" hd bike rim up front with a bmx style street slick...
  10. I

Lifan 420cc

Anyone know if the gx390 parts fit the Lifan 420? I know the bore and stroke is different but do parts like cam, flywheel, valve springs, and rod fit?
  11. proturbo

predator 420cc how quick

I was looking in to buying a Predator 420cc with a Noram Enforcer 1 inch clutch 17 tooth and mount it on one of my DB-30.Will this motor be good for drag racing in the 1/8,and with the 420cc motor will 60 tooth rear sprocket be better then the 70 tooth because of the tork ,my rear tire will be...