Original Seat cushon
  4. Clark Cyclops 440

Clark Cyclops 440

5. Clark Cyclops 440

Clark Cyclops 440

Original Tires and rims.
  6. rbink455

440 SL find!

Found this searching Craigslist today. I think it's Steve's trike originally from Cali?? https://stlouis.craigslist.org/mcy/6218653066.html If I had the extra cash, I would be going to get it!
  7. outcrydrummer

Calling all vintage sled engine experts ( Rockwell JLO 440 )

I picked up a rockwell jlo 440 for my trike project. It looks to be in great shape, have not compression tested it, but feels good and spins freely. Has the original carb. Looking for something to tell me what lines go where. Obviously it didn't come with fuel lines attached but I see on the...
  8. C

2nd Alsport 440cc ? What is it?

The forum rules said to post "What is its?" seperately, so here goes. I also have a second Alsport with a 440cc engine. Not sure if it is Kohler? It has the letters CCW and a Maple Leaf stamped into the motor case. Don't see the Kohler name anywhere though. Serial number on the neck is...
  9. C

Posted to wrong place. Sorry

Posted to wrong place. Sorry Hello- This is my first post here. I have acquired an Alsport with 440cc engine. I am not sure if it is Kohler engine? It has a Maple Leaf and the letters CCW stamped on the motor case. The neck has serial number 073078 stamped on it. Is that a 73 or a 78...
  10. TRISPORT RTS 440

TRISPORT RTS 440

THIS A PREVIOUS MACHINE I HAD, NOW BUILDING ONE WITH A 570cc BigBlock 90 H.P. Yamaha Engine liquid cool.
  11. S

what is this trike with a 440 snowmobile engine

i just bought this trike from a guy who dident know what it was and im having trouble finding any information it kinda looks like an old rupp