1. 750

TG750
  2. xr7gt

Tote Gote 750

Picked this up this past weekend. Complete except side screens. Engine is an 8hp with climb away clutch. I dig the white wall tire, it's a Big O tire.
  3. William CB

Hello all finding lots of good information on the site 750 my Gote

Trying to find out any information about this tote Gote the blue paint looks like it's original but I have a man I will find another 750 that's blue SN 340
  4. J

Tote Gote 750 Racer

Thought I'd share this tote gote I found not too far from my house in a barn along with several others. After talking to the expert Mr. Richard Trotter, I believe its a custom racer from the front springer forks, return line on the fuel tank and wide brake band. It has a 8hp Briggs and Stratton...
  5. creia

Wanted: Bearcat Twister, Tote Gote 750, or Super Bronc VT-8/VT-10

My son and i are looking for one of these "adult-sized" off road bikes. We have listed them in order of preference. We really do not want another "project" bike this time around, nor does it need to be restored, we just need one that is in reasonably good shape both mechanically and...
  6. xr7gt

Tote Gote 750

I picked up a 750 a few months back. I would like to share the progress of this project The very beginning. These were from the original ad.
  7. dajsnipe

Tote Gote 750

I am looking to fund the next robot build so I am putting this one on the block. Tote Gote model 750, a full suspension Tote! It's a project but looks like all the important stuff is there, including the climb away clutch. :thumbsup: The engine should be rebuilt, it runs but when I got it a...
  8. Richard Trotter

Iron Croos Tote Gote 750 part 2

Tote Gote 750 project has been on hold, hoping to find better parts. I finally have it to the roller stage. This will be a tribute to the racing Tote gotes used by the 'Timp Trail Riders'.
  9. dajsnipe

Tote Gote model 535

The barn is too small again so I am looking to broom the 535. Asking $600 It runs good, what you see is what you get The muffler needs to be reworked or replaced, it dosent fit well to the block. The throttle and linkage should be tightened. Carb could stand a good cleaning as I...
  10. tote gote 750

tote gote 750

11. tote gote 750

tote gote 750

12. tote gote 750

tote gote 750

13. tote gote 750

tote gote 750

14. tote gote 750

tote gote 750

15. tote gote 750

tote gote 750