$900

1. danford1

Sears Puddle Jumper, Fresh Restoration. $900

Sears Puddle Jumper Minibike. Fresh restoration, modification and paint. Completed March 2017. These minibikes were made for Sears by Manco. They are high quality minibikes with front and rear suspensions. This one has Benelli hydraulic rear shocks added to it for a very smooth ride. MANY new...
  2. danford1

1972 Rupp Roadser2. Runs good. $900

1972 Rupp Roadster2 project. It runs and drives good but needs restoration to look nice again. It has original paint/patina. It has a non original Tecumseh HS40 engine without a lighting coil. It has a head light but no tail light or wiring harness. Great candidate for a resto project. $900 I...
  3. J

Nice craigslist find ( Indian Papoose)

I dont think this bike is worth $900 myself but it is a nice bike to look at. For sale is an Indian Papoose mini bike. The engine that is original to the bike is 50cc, and turns over freely. There is also another 70cc engine that is for an Indian mini bike that does not turn over freely. The...
  4. Bikerscum

Almost accidently bought a $900 Lil Indian on ebay

My ebay main page has thumbnails of things I set up in my "interests".... Lil Indians, minibikes, etc. When I click on a thumbnail, a new window opens with a blue bar saying "more details"... click on that & the auction page opens. So I click on a Lil Indian thumbnail, the box opens, I click...
  5. deejaaa

1986 HondaFatCat - $900 (Conroe )

not mine but if i could. 1986 HondaFatCat
  6. H

mini bike for sale. $900

I know we've all seen people asking ridiculous prices. You can tell people kindly that they're asking far too much if you need to. If you're not interested in the bike, just move on. Keep the for sale section for selling. If the bullshit keeps up, I'll just remove it the whole classified...
  7. jeep4me

$900 Heald

:doah:I think this guy may have made a typo in his ad. At least I hope he did. :shrug: Kits By Heald Mini Bike
  8. Harleys Papa

$900 are they crazy?

What makes this worth $900 am I missing something? Trail Sport Mini Bike