Original & re-pop
  3. bonanza bc1000

bonanza bc1000

bc1000 seat
  4. bonanza bc1000

bonanza bc1000

bc1000 seat
  5. F

Bonanza BC1000 MiniBike,Ground Up Restoration,NEW Engine,Clutch,Seat,Etc.

Bonanza,THE ROLLS ROYCE OF MINI BIKES! Bonanza BC1000 MiniBike Mini Bike,Ground Up Restoration. Refinished in black gloss paint. Jackshaft,Scrub brake. NEW 49 State NEVER lit off in the box,black Tecumseh,Comet clutch,Seat,Throttle cable,Original wheels and tires. Located in The...
  6. L

Bonanza bc1000 first ride after partial restoration!!

Well, It's been a while since I've posted. 3 kids, wife, job, other projects.... And finally I've got this one done! I had asked a bunch of questions on a previous thread about restoring an old bonanza that I had found on craigslist. This thread will be the...
  7. bluefoot

Early Bonanza that my Grandpa bought for us when we were kids.

I am new to the Form. I recently started rebuilding the Bonanza BC1000 minibike that my Grandpa bought for "the Grand kids" in the early 1960s. Which I am the oldest. The Badge number is 3438. I think that it is a BC1000.
  8. Not so mini bike

Lowers for Bc1000

In need of the lowers for the forks on my bc1000 bonanza project. I know I can buy brand new chrome ones from OldMiniBikes for $90. If I have to I will not really looking for new ones though. Have cash or parts to trade. Let me know. It's the only thing I'm really missing. :scared:
  9. minimotor

Bonanza BC1000 Forks Wanted

Anyone out there have a Bonanza BC1000 fork for sale?
  10. brotzo

Bonanza BC 1000

finally getting to the refurb on this bonanza bc 1000. please bear with me, this will be slow but steady. i've already replaced the chain. i plan to get the 34 year old b&s 3 hp running but if it gets too expensive, probably will replace it for used 5 hp. i plan to fix forks and seat, replace...
  11. brotzo

bonanza bc1000

i believe what i have is a bonanza bc1000, with a 3 hp b&g, direct chain drive with a scrub brake. the badge shows #7038. it looks original. I've seen some posts with much larger #'s, like 80000+ and the claim was made that the bike dated to 1969. is the lower # on mine evidence of an older...
  12. Iron Honky

Bonanza bc1000 or Broncco ts4 or tx4

I have a good friend looking for a complete bc1000 and or Fantic Broncco tx4 or ts4 complete. Does not have to be perfect but he would like it complete. All you guys(girls) keep an eye out for me. Thanks
  13. AJaxMini

I need dimensions for an original Bonanza BC1000 seat

I'm looking for anyone that has an original Bonanza BC1000 seat that can show me pics and get me dimensions and details for the seat in the ad below. I'm not sure if they actually used this seat as I've not seen one personally and after digging through the photos here still haven't seen one...
  14. gbabins1

BC1000 axle size?

Anybody with a BC1000 that can help me out here? I need the rear axle length. The one I have appears to be a bit short as it does not have enough room to add the chain adjusters :doah:
  15. cyruss503

Bc-1000?

Ok so i am really curious as to The actual rarity/uniqueness of a BC-1000?? i see all the other alot or in convos.. but not so much the OG bonanza... lol its prolly cuz nobody can handle that hard tail frame and fork...;) not really lookin for "exacts" on it but just wondering why i dont see so...
  16. Picture_00822

Picture_00822

Updated bonanza pic! Lookin cleaner!!!
  17. Picture_00718

Picture_00718

the bonanza when i bought it!~
  18. Picture_00618

Picture_00618

My bonanza when i bought it!~
  19. wannabebiker

Need a Bonanza Bc1000 drum brake

I was told by evil ED that I need a 5 in. Bendix brake plate w/shoes,brake arm,and springs. pretty much the whole shabang, anybody got an extra?
  20. markus

Bonanza Forward peg BC1000 in Florida

I know there are some local guys looking for bikes so I will offer this up before it gets parted out on ebay. Located in south Sarasota county (Englewood) Forward peg Bonanza Project. Nice solid frame, no rewelds extra holes or mods done to it. There is some chain rash marks on inner part of...