bc1100

1. G

Bonanza Yoop, Scout MB250, BC1100 Or what???

I have looked through all 61 pages of Bonanza pictures and on Minidoodle also and cannot pinpoint the exact model. The main frame looks like a Bonanza BC1100 and also looks like a Bonanza Yoop and or a Scout MB250. The front end throws me as if it is a Bonanza or from a different bike. I do...
  2. David wulf

BC1100 wanna be vintage, just for fun class

This is a roller I got at windber from Randy ( gumpit ) . Not sure if he new it but everything on it was original to the bike . The throttle, brake lever , brakes and linkage, kick stand and tries . Only things missing were the motor and chain Guard . I now have a correct 3 hp TEC and I will...
  3. manchester1

WTB Bonanza BC1100 Decal

Need the decal that goes on the front of the gas tank. Thanks.
  4. manchester1

Bonanza BC1100 decal

Looking for the BC1100 decal that goes on the front of the gas tank. Thank you.
  5. M

1967 bonanza BC1100 for sale

I'm new here trying to figure things out lol
  6. rustINpeace

H25 "bc1100"

My mediocre mechanic skills tell me I need to clean and overhaul the carb on my H25. I see a bunch of different carb kits in the OldMiniBikes Warehouse. Which one should I get? Thanks
  7. D

Childhood Bonanza BC1100

As a kid growing up with a father who's interests were street rods and hot rods I found myself in the garage with my father more time then not. We alway had cool father son projects going on whether we were building a Vintage Bonanza Mini Bike or Vintage Go Kart. Are two goals back then were to...
  8. Leftythenub

Bonanza BC1100

I am selling my Bonanza project frame as I just don't have time to finish it. I removed the rear mounts as there were trashed to start with and added an original swing arm. Also welded (poorly) shock mounts. Stripped the frame and forks and primered the frame. Never got around to the forks or...
  9. D

Bonanza BC1100 Fenders

Looking for a pair of Bonanza BC1100 Fenders. Please send pictures and prices. Thank you
  10. gbabins1

Bonanza swingarm

I'm looking for a Bonanaza swingarm... let me know if anybody has one to part with. :thumbsup:
  11. bigevilone2

Bonanza BC1100 side exhaust pipe

Pulled this off a Bonanza BC 1100 with a Tecumseh side pooper engine. It will work on rear exit Tecumseh's by turning the fitting. No heat shield was with it or back mounting bracket. Needs to be rechromed and has pits. This pipe is pretty rare and could be used on other bikes with a small 3 1/2...
  12. L

BC1100 front and rear wheels neede

Need a set of wheels for my next restore project of a bonanza BC 1100 Other parts needed as well if you have some to sell. Thanks. Rideon:thumbsup:
  13. bigevilone2

Candy red bonanza bc1100

Had my fun with this bike, time to let it go. A late Bonanza BC 1100 frame with the built in extra rake from the factory. I use to have a built clone in it set up for drag racing and it now has a stock Predator engine with a new Mikuni 22mm carb on it. The governor has been removed. There is NO...
  14. daddyshift

bonanza bc1100 from craigslist

Another pound puppy brought home for help. Now who's hoarding some nice go-powers. And yes I'm going to repaint it barf yellow. And you thought all bonanzas were red or blue!
  15. D

WTB: Bonanza BC1100 Fenders

Pictures & Prices Please
  16. 6

Bonanza BC1100

I am restoring a 68'Bonanza BC1100 model. Where can I locate the rectangular silver and blue BC1100 decal that was attached to the fuel tank of that model?
  17. J

bc1100 fprks

i am needing a set of forks for my bc1100 project i can also use a good set of bc1000 forks and change them if i have to
  18. leathernun666

Bonanza BC1100

Still needs finished. Comes with a great running H50 and a cylinder gas tank. Bike has NOS General tires , original kidney bean wheels (beadblasted and cleared) new grips , cables, pegs ....And the infamous Cheezy seat. I have the original rear brake drum and a clutch brake set up for it. The...
  19. leathernun666

Bonanza BC1100 project

Here is another project I have been working on. I got this last month from Cheezy1 and it was in rough shape. The engine plate was full of holes as well as the top of the triple tree. I got everything welded shut and ground back down to where it looks decent. Got it blasted a week ago and...