bt200x

1. N

Bt200x Won't start sometimes

So I ran into this problem a couple days ago, my bt200x would start and run just fine and then if I try to start it 3 hours later it will start but once the choke is off the bike will either die right after or after i pull the throttle. I usually just give up after about 6/7 tries and I just...
  2. MiniBixe

Coleman BT200x stalls going down a hill

Hello all, I am having trouble recently with my Coleman BT200x. It stalls as soon as i let go of the throttle, especially riding down a hill. Seems less powerful than before. I thought it was a clutch issue, and cleaned and oil the clutch. (the right way) No luck... Any suggestions? Thanks in...
  3. After a Cruise

After a Cruise

Azusa 10hp and coleman bt200x when it was stock
  4. Coleman BT200x

Coleman BT200x

Predator 212 swapped Coleman BT200x
  5. BT200x

BT200x

After a ride
  6. G37 and BT200x

G37 and BT200x

My G37 and BT200x
  7. K

BT200X Valve spring swap

Hey there, I’m hoping someone could help me out here. I recently bought a brand new Coleman bt200x. I put a GPS stage 1 kit on it, cut the throttle screw and did the zip tie trick for the governor. Today I went to change my valve springs out from stock to 18 lb springs. Once I thought I had them...
  8. smalls415

New guy with some questions

Hey all, Newbie here!!! so just my second post, in need of some answers again. Something seems to be locking up on my Colemanbt200x when I let go of the throttle. It brakes itself to almost a stop, not in a jolting kinda way, more like a slow self brake, like a car going down a hill in a low...
  9. J

Brand New Coleman BT200X won’t start???

Bought a brand new Coleman BT200X, had a defective front end, got an exchange next day. Got the new one put together only to have it not start. It’s igniting in the carb but it won’t ignite fully to start the bike itself (sounds like it’s JUST about too). The throttle also wasn’t closing...
  10. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) 22MM TUNING PROBLEMS

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  11. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) TUNING PROBLEMS

Hello, My name is mason and i recently purchased a coleman bt200x mini bike I purchased a mikuni (chikuni) 22mm carburator kit with filter for it and i cant seem to get it tuned correctly...... i have not touched the needle nor have i replaced any jets. I am currently using the stock jets in...
  12. Saint Mason

MIKUNI (CHIKUNI) VM22 TUNING PROBLEMS