cr400

1. T

Bonanza cr400 chopper parts wanted

I have a semi-complete project Bonanza cr400. I have a roller that I have a tecumseh hs50 for. I'm missing a few things. -round gas tank -chain guard for the engine -seat cover/foam -kickstand assembly I'm sure Im forgetting something, If you have any bonanza chopper parts laying...
  2. marksteinhilber

Bonanza mini chopper

I have a Bonanza mini chopper project that I never finished. Mostly complete with all major parts and choice of two engines. Original frame with jack shaft mounts will allow for CR 500 Hodaka build. Or build as CR 400 with Tecumseh HS40. I have both motors available, but each needs some...
  3. B

WTB Bonanza Chopper CR500 and CR400

Prefer no welds, bends...rust. Original condition preferred. Serious buyer, no bs. Need immediately. Thanks. 8184389889
  4. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

5. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

6. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

7. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

8. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

9. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

10. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

11. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

12. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

13. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

14. bonanza cr400 chopper barn find

15. james c

bonanza cr400

cr400 with nos tecumseh 4hp. rode less than a mile. new clutch cover on the bike now. 500.00 shipping buyers responseability
  16. R

Bonanza CR400 Chopper (I think ?)

Just picked up what I believe to be a Bonanza CR400 roller. Maybe some of you Bonanza experts can confirm this. Bike is in overall decent shape. Of course, it's missing the original fuel tank, engine, clutch/chain guard and seat. Other than that, it looks to be a good platform for a...
  17. james c

cr400 chopper

here is my latest project, should i go with the nos tec or the early rupp engine and mount it on a 45 degree with kick start. the nos engine has a riveted pull starter on it, maybe the kickstart will still work?
  18. Phills latest Bonanza chopper

Phills latest Bonanza chopper

19. CR400

CR400

20. S

Bonanza cr400 engine plate placement

I need some help with measurements for an engine plate for an unfortunate cr400 I got! I only want to do it once and do it right! Some butcher with no common sense hacked the original one off and installed what can be best described as a piece of scrap metal in its place! Any help with specs...