cr500

1. Y

Cr500 mini bike

So my neighbor had an old mini bike his son used to ride around on in the 90s, till the engine blew, I got it for free. I was planning on getting a 212 and being done, but in my usual online hunt, I found a 98 cr500 engine for 150$, ad says it runs, I can only imagine how impractically fun would...
  2. marksteinhilber

Bonanza mini chopper

I have a Bonanza mini chopper project that I never finished. Mostly complete with all major parts and choice of two engines. Original frame with jack shaft mounts will allow for CR 500 Hodaka build. Or build as CR 400 with Tecumseh HS40. I have both motors available, but each needs some...
  3. Y

Wanted Bonanza CR500 Chopper

Wanted Bonanza CR500 Chopper. Will pay a very good price for the right bike. Not looking for parts. Please contact me and let me know what you have for sale.
  4. B

WTB Bonanza Chopper CR500 and CR400

Prefer no welds, bends...rust. Original condition preferred. Serious buyer, no bs. Need immediately. Thanks. 8184389889
  5. Ajf

Bonanza cr500 exhaust pipe

Looking for a bonanza cr500 chopper exhaust pipe. It's a low pipe for a hodaka. Cash or trade. Thanks.
  6. T

Bonanza CR500

OK this is one for the Bonanza guys , this is my new CR500 ?
  7. Outlaw Ace

Bonanza CR500 Scout Chopper

I am selling this CR500 Scout frame and forks only, frame is without breaks or re-welds. Right foot peg is bent and some of the engine slots were elongated. Forks are slightly bent as are the handlebars but with some press work they can be straightened. No fork bolt. $200 shipped anywhere in...
  8. mopar70

Chopper CR500

Bonanza CR 500 Scout Chopper Mini Bike | eBay Big $$$$$
  9. Eliminator

Bonanza CR410, CR500 Chopper

Here is a nice project Bonanza mini chopper CR410, CR500. Rear drum brake is intact as well as jack shaft. Has the original wheels as well. Triple trees on front forks have been rewelded but it looks like a good job. Seat has some seam separation but at least it's there. Has an older Briggs 2.5...
  10. mopar70

Bonanza CR500

Here's my latest find. Thanks for the ID in the What is it section. Of all places I found it on FaceBook. It was in a local buy sell trade section. Now what to do with it? It is too small for me LOL. I'll most likely keep it for a bit and then sell it of trade it off. How knows, you might...
  11. The Restore Kid

$125 CR500 Bonaza Chopper

Its butchered but there it is. mini bike chopper frame
  12. james c

bonanza cr500 chopper

here is my chopper after a day of work on it. all cables are done and coil is mounted as is air cleaner
  13. james c

my cr500 bonanza

here is my bike, its only mocked up so no bull crap about the wrong parts
  14. james c

bonanza cr500 sprocket

need sprocket for bonanza cr500 hodaka jackshaft. or a link to buy one
  15. 19honda69

Bonanza CR500 Parts

Wanted parts for a Bonanza CR500. Hodaka E motor Lights and Mounting, Throttle assembly,Levers.
  16. james c

bonanza cr500 mx1510 and skat kitty buy

bought three frames this week, Bonanza Mini Bike CR500 Chopper Vintage Mini Bike - eBay (item 220732155890 end time Feb-05-11 22:44:08 PST)
  17. leathernun666

1969 bonanza cr500 frame

I sold my complete chopper but took this as a partail trade. its a 69 cr 500 chopper frame the frame and sissy bar are in great shape ( but painted of ourse ) the forks need some work $100 for all I am in ohio, so if you need it shipped let me know where to so we can figure out a cost
  18. Boondox

Alright, How much will this...

Be worth when restored. All parts will be orginal, painted orgianl color which is orange as someone painted it red :(. I saw a bonanza on Ebay go for around three grand so im kind of curious about the one I have.
  19. Boondox

Engines For Cr500

I have found out about my Mini Bike just recently and want to know what would be a best suited engine for just cruising around the neihbour hood. I kind of want to put my 125cc motor in it but wouldnt be too powerful?
  20. C

Looking For Bonanza Cr500

Ok I Found The Bike I Had As A Kid And Did Some Calling And Asking And I Know I'm Not Going To Be Able To Get The Same One From That Era.. Not Paying That Much. Does Anyone Know Of A Place That Makes Replica Of These Bikes.. Even If I Can Start With Something I Would Like To Build My Own...