mb200

1. Close up of valves, exhaust on left, Intake on right.

Close up of valves, exhaust on left, Intake on right.

2. Valve work

Valve work

3. This carb linkage is all FUBAR!!!

This carb linkage is all FUBAR!!!

4. philbo

2010 Baja Warrior MB200 - Lil Blue

Ok, I don't know much about mini bikes but I've had my eye on the Mini Baja models as they can carry upwards of 225lbs. This past Sunday I went to go check one out. I got it cheap as the guy knew it needed work, sold it to me for $100. He wanted $150 but he kept lowering the price himself...
  5. oldfatguy

scored a bonanza mb200

Mini bike he had this listed with no contact info so I was STRESSED and FREAKING OUT all day. He finally updated his ad with the contact info . I emailed and 10 minutes later the phone rang. It was less that a half hour ride but I was stressed until it was in my truck. All I could think of...
  6. J

Newly Acquired MB200

Hi all, I've just recently got into mini-bikes. I picked up what looks like a Rupp with a 2.8 on it at a garage sale for $40 bucks about a month and a half ago, fixed the chain, and it's been running ever since, no trouble. About a month ago I got an MB200 from the neighbor kid for $20...
  7. J

Baja MB200 at Tractor Supply $549

I saw this in the ad tonight.
  8. gumpit

2012 Mini Baja MB200

Is the engine on the 200cc a clone or something else? Funky pull starter cover. I haven't taken it apart yet to see if a regular blue clone is the same. Anyone know who made it? Also need to start by beefing up the engine plate which is torn already.
  9. gumpit

Need help with motor mount on Mini Baja MB200

I picked up a mini Baja MB200 today and the motor mount is too thin. It is split and cracked in a couple of spots. The motor vibrates like crazy. Does anyone know what? Where? Or a link to what I should order to beef it up. I think cutting off the old and welding on a new is the way to go. I...
  10. gumpit

Mini Baja MB200 Wanted. Trailhorse partial trade.

I am looking for an MB200 Mini Baja in excellent condition. I am willing to pay up to $200 PLUS toss in this Trailhorse Roller I have with front suspension. I have better pics I can email but this shows the bike so you get an idea.. If you have one not in EXCELLENT shape just let me know and we...
  11. R

Just got a MB200 Baja Mini Bike!

Hello all! Just purchased a used (practically brand new) Baja Mini Bike (MB200 trail bike). It's a 2012 model and had only been ridden a couple of times. It's a lot of fun especially for my first bike. Got a couple of question in regards to adding a torque converter... Was looking it over...
  12. C

Baja Warrior MB200

Picked one up off CL yesterday, but the governor springs are missing. There is a pic on here someone took of their set up but didn;t really apply to my set up. So, what I am asking is... Can someone please snap some pics of their stock Baja Heat/Warrior governor/throttle rod and spring set up...
  13. C

Tire recommendations for the Baja MB200

It's time to replace the back tire on the Baja MB 200. I've always had trouble sliding in a turn (ride most of the time in the grass or dirt) and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for a tire with better (or any) tread on the sidewall?
  14. M

15hp MB200 (Part out?)

This started life as a MB200, and then spiraled out of control as I had to beat my friends GY6 150cc scooter to win a bet. To be fair, I did win the bet... and now all my friends sold their minibikes / scooters, and we switched to motorcycles. And even though I could out-accelerate a ninja 250...
  15. T

Baja warrior MB200

Just signed up to the site and want to say thanks to everyone. I recently bought a new baja warrior for a new project and was hopeing someone out there could give me a little info on some cool things to do to it and and change a few things. I was wondering if i could change out the front...
  16. lowtidejoe

Help with starting/idle issues on new MB200

Just fired up my baja for the first time. Making some strange spring and chain noises. Also, i'm not really sure how to work the choke/where it should be when starting and then riding. When starting it i had the choke all the way to the left, i let it sit for a few minutes 2-3 to let the...
  17. jujupope

Harley D seat on Baja MB200

While I'm waiting to decide on paint for my Baja I want to work out how to put this HD seat on bike. I will have to cut and make brackets. I want to incorparate springs also. Any ideas welcome, and how do you think this seat will look? I know it is comfortable. May not need springs! Any...
  18. jujupope

My almost new $100.00 Baja Warrior MB200 (2010)

Bought this for $100. Like New. Lady said running bad,:hammer: some guy put on new clutch, made noise still barely ran.:shrug: Guy told her needed new carb.:confused: Asking $200. Sold it to me for $100. Could not afford to repair. New clutch was installed wrong, I fixed. Spring was off gov...
  19. viki

New Doodlebug Items & More!

Mini Baja MB165 Items: Baja Shock Doodlebug Items: Baja Mini Bike Throttle Housing Baja 140 Link #35 Chain Baja Doodlebug Thermal Baffle Baja Doodlebug Throttle Return Spring Baja Doodlebug Fuel Tank Baja Doodlebug Fuel Cap Baja Doodlebug Oil Strainer Assembly Baja Doodlebug Fuel...
  20. S

Baja MB200 vs. Monster Dog II

I have been looking to buy a mini bike and have come to the two larger frame models that look like they will actually hold up to my 220 lb self: The Baja Motorsports MB200 (made 50 miles from my house) and the gokart usa Monster Dog II. I've been reading this forum for a couple of weeks and...