mb200

1. K

New baja mb200

My buddy had 6 of them and all my friends ride these little trails with them so I had to get one. Should be here Thursday and I'm stoked! I used to ride motocross for 6 years but hurt my wrist earlier this year and after surgeries and stuff it's still not right and I want to ride so i guess...
  2. M

LED MB200 Headlight

This is a Baja Warrior headlight that I modified with two 1w / 12v LEDs. This makes it much more efficient than the stock headlight, but it's not quite as bright. It's great as far as increasing your visibility, but don't expect to go tearing down the back-roads at midnight. I was using this...
  3. S

baja MB200

hi, I brought this mini bike brand new in 2010, the motor is bone stock,the bike have been in storage for the last 6 months, first I drain the old fuel, and put in fresh fuel, the mini bike still didn't start, then I remove the spark plug and I did the test by pulling on the rope to see if there...
  4. S

baja MB200 mini bike

hi, I brought this mini bike brand new in 2010, the motor is bone stock, the bike have been in storage for the last 6 months, first I drain the old fuel, and put in fresh fuel, the mini bike still didn't start, then I remove the spark plug and I did the test by pulling on the rope to see if...
  5. S

Baja Motorsports MB165 Top Speed

This question has probably been asked before but I have not been able to find it. So what is the top speed of a MB165 on a ungoverened stock bike? I have a Honda 5.5 on mine but I'm going to guess that the power output of a clone and the Hondas are the same. Thanks
  6. D0P3Y

Muffler for MB200 baja worrier??

Where is a good place to find a muffler for a MB200 mini baja worrier?? or any good upgrade parts for it?? THANKS
  7. J

New guy (teen) here with Baja MB200

Hi guys, my name is John and im new on here. Im 15 and own a 2011 Baja MB200 that I got a Tractor Supply about 2 months ago and I'm really enjoying it. Just wondering if there are any tips you can give me on it or any advice on how to keep it running a long time. Thanks guys!
  8. B

How much Oil does the Baja MB200 need.

As I was reading the manual about the amount of oil that is necessary to put in the mini bike, it wasn't specific, quite honestly I wasn't surprised because I've found typos in the manual. Has anyone noticed that the minibike vibrates/shakes a lot?
  9. W

I have a few questions that I need answered. Please help!!

First, what is the difference between the baja warrior and the mb200 in terms of speed, which one (or both) comes with/without torque converter, and accelerating power? Second, does the baja warrior come with a torque converter already on it, because the picture I see on the Tractor Supply...
  10. JoePapa

Howdy. Newbie with MB200 questions

Hello. I'm new to minibike ownership. I picked up a baja motorsports mb200 for my son and I but it needs a little TLC. He had a new carb put on it and it made a clean spot so it looks like that work was done. I've drained the tank and put fresh gas in - yes clean carb and bad gas... I...
  11. Baja MB200 OEM Crankshaft

Baja MB200 OEM Crankshaft

I have assembled part of the Comet TC2 Drive on the OEM crankshaft. After assembling the remaining pieces I could not get the provided bolt into the crankshaft. I have read you must have a crankshaft that is drilled and tapped? Does this OEM crankshaft appear to be drilled and tapped? If so...
  12. K

Baja mb200 build

I have a Baja mb200 and I was wondering if I should add a tab/would I be able to get to redline with the tav? My motor is highly modified Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
  13. nyislander

New Baja MB200 owner looking for helpful hints

Hey guys and girls, I'm new to this site but impressed with what i've seen already. I just purchased one of the black baja mb200's yesterday and am really excited about it. I already changed the oil but have a few questions and looking for advice and ideas on how to handle the next...
  14. Warrior Overkill

Warrior Overkill

15. Warrior Overkill

Warrior Overkill

16. Warrior Overkill

Warrior Overkill

17. Warrior Overkill

Warrior Overkill

18. Warrior Overkill

Warrior Overkill

19. Clayon

Lets see your modded out Baja Warriors, Heats, MB200, and MB165

I have seen the thread "lets see your modded out doodlebugs" so many times that I thought hey why not make on for the big Baja bikes. Post pics of your modded Warriors, Heats, MB200s, and MB165s. Lets see em. :thumbsup: This is mine. Not heavily modded, it just has a K&N air filter, jetted...
  20. S

MB165 vs MB200 differences?

What are the differences between an MB165 & MB200? I googled some images and they appear identical with the exception of colors, I also noticed that some come with a wide seat while a few others come with more of a BMX bike seat with a single post. I see that this forum has a page...