predator 212 harbor freight

1. S

Predator 212 on 1971 Roadster 2

Hi, My son received a 1971 Roadster 2 from his Grandfather a couple of years ago that he bought as a kid. It is mostly stock and been sitting in storage for more than 20 years. Changed the oil and filled the tank. After about 20min of fooling around got it running! First thing I noticed is...
  2. S

My Minibike Build project help!

Ok so first of all I am building my Azusa minibike frame engine everything I am using the predator 212 and put it on it i tried a torque converter but was to much power couldn't even pull the throttle it would wheelie right off the bat but I dont really know how to setup the throttle so i'm...
  3. L

212cc Predator Engine Clutch

Can someone link me to a clutch on amazon that i can buy because the one i have on now can move side to side because there is about a little less than a inch of space which i assume its means the clutch is too small. ill really appreciate it.
  4. Predator212Laxer

Yellow Clone Head on Predator 212

I bought a modded yellow clone head. In order for it to fit on the predator I need to enlarge the dowel holes on the head. Do you guys A)know what tool I should use? B) do I even need the dowel pins? I know they probably keep it from moving so my guess is I need them. Thanks for your help...
  5. Predator212Laxer

Billet Long Rod or STD Billet

I have a predator 212, and I wanted to upgrade to the billet rod. I have heard horror stories about not upgrading. I was wondering if I should go with the standard length or the long rod. I don't want to change piston. Thanks for reading.
  6. ezeerider

Predator 212 on sale $99.99 March 4, 2012 4-6pm

If you are a member of Harbor Freights Inside Track Club, you can pick up Predator 212 6.5 hp engines for $99.99 on March 4th only, between the hours of 4-6pm. The coupon can be found here: Coupon Display