1” Shaft

Jozi

Picked up this shredder for the 5hp Briggs to put on a mini bike.The shaft is 1” unfortunately.Just seeing who is running a Briggs or a Tecumseh with a 1” shaft.I know OldMiniBikes warehouse has the Hilliard clutch for about 100 bucks or I can get a Chinese tav30 for 80.The engine is solid and starts right up.was thinking about putting this in a Heath or Harrison wildcat.Just seeing what you guys are doing.thanks

Attachments

mustangfrank

Picked up this shredder for the 5hp Briggs to put on a mini bike.The shaft is 1” unfortunately.Just seeing who is running a Briggs or a Tecumseh with a 1” shaft.I know OldMiniBikes warehouse has the Hilliard clutch for about 100 bucks or I can get a Chinese tav30 for 80.The engine is solid and starts right up.was thinking about putting this in a Heath or Harrison wildcat.Just seeing what you guys are doing.thanks
Sure, 1" isn't that uncommon, run it.

R
Run the Hilliard, you’ll thank yourself. I have one and works great, no issues.

Harquebus

For me, the aesthetic choice is an older Briggs with the pull-choke carb and rounded-top blower cover.

These are just too angular and "modern", right? Who's with me!? :cool: