1 3/8" x 5/8" bearing with flange?

I would like to replace the bearings in my Sensation mini bike. The rims take flanged bearings, 1 3/8" x 5/8" x 7/16". Overall diameter is 1 1/2" including the flange.

It looks like there is nothing inside the rim to hold the bearing in place, so the bearing needs a flange.

I cannot find sealed flanged bearings anywhere, including VXB, except for one called "unground" and another for lawn mowers.

I found a few sources for 3/4" but that means replacing the axles and drilling the frame holes larger.

Does anyone know where I can find these? The existing ones were made by General Bearing, but they have no number on them. They seem like good quality but are gritty now. I cleaned them in mineral spirits but they are not any better and I probably dissolved what lube was left inside.

Dave, I have been very pleased with this supplier:
USA Bearings and Belts
When you pull up their website, click on "Flanged Bearings", then scroll down to part # PFR-2214-2RS 5/8"
Very reasonably priced for a high-quality bearing at less than
$ 4.00 each, and very quick shipping. We have used these bearings in 2 of our bikes with excellent results.:thumbsup:
Regards,
Michael

Michael, that looks to be exactly what I need, thank you!

OFG, I considered trying a bearing with snap ring from OldMiniBikes, but I was not sure if they would be interchangeable with flanged bearings.