10" - 24 spoke Rims

Oldsalt

Don't know what these are. These were given to me a few days ago along with a bunch of other mini bike wheels. They are a pair, front and rear, and appear to be what you need but I don't know about the "Sun" part of it. No brake parts were with them. Ten inch and 24 spoke. If you want them I'll send them if you will pay for the shipping cost because they are of no use to me.

george3

those wheels should have a name on them. Its located on the opposite side of the brake. if they are the sun they would say it. the sun I think are the rupp ones. the other ones , forgot the name are scat cat and others. the hubs and rim style are different. also the sprocket is 3 bolt holes like mine. rupp 4 bolt holes I think. If dgrall cant use them I can. as I said there the same as my bike.

Oldsalt

george3 & dgrall

Ya got me curious so I went back out and looked at them even if it is 11 PM. The rear hub on the opposite side from the brake says: YUAN-TA Made in Taiwan. The sprocket bolts on useing three bolts. If dgrall does not want them then you can have them.

They are not Rupp for sure! They are the name brand found on Scat Cat bikes. Here is a pic of one on a Scat Cat.

Last edited:

george3

That is what I said scat cat. YUAN-TA I have a damaged rear.on mine. have a spare but the spare is off-set different, and wont work. I wonder why they went with 3 bolt pattern? seems much weaker. sun is on the rupp and who knowes what others. alot different, I already checked this out. mac might have what you want. he used to have some sun rims. And thanks oldsalt if dgrall cant use them I sure can. Let see what he has to say.

Last edited:

Oldsalt

Oldsalt I will take the rims. Let me know how much for shipping and an address to send payment.

Thanks!
I'll make a conserted effort to get them shipped this week. You will see my address on the package when you get it. Glad to hear someone can use them. The guy that gave them to me also brought another half dozen solid rim mini bike wheels. A couple of them I may have use for.