10" 24 spoke wheel/s desparately needed

markus

Still in need of at least one very nice rupp styled 10" 24 spoke wheel for my scrambler project!!!!!!!!!!!!

Willing to pay a good price for a real nice wheel/s I have about 4 extra wheels now if you wanted to take any in on trade as well in case you want to keep a bike a roller or something to that nature. Along with some other various rupp parts too including a '70 only chainguard (decent) front and rear fenders, very nice '71-up handlbars, brake assy's etc... if any of that stuff will help make you come off at least one shiney wheel along with some $$$ :smile:

I also would like a very nice '70 only chainguard and as listed have others to throw in with payment if you want.

help me get this project off the ground (literally!)

My zip is 34223, really only need a bare wheel but will take it any way you have it And I don't even care if the hub is wrong, as long as its a 10" band, and 24 spoke!:smile:

mybiz

I'll have to go to my shop and look I think I've got a set on my cutting torch dolley and if i remember they are not rusted

markus

I'll have to go to my shop and look I think I've got a set on my cutting torch dolley and if i remember they are not rusted
sweet, let me know!

oh yea, that chainguard you linked is a '71 up. the '70 had one mounting instead of that little bracket.

again, the wheels don't have to be perfect, just very presentable after a good cleaning, the one on the left in the pic below is my only "good" one, and in all honesty is has alot of pits and blemishes but its shiney and looks ok overall, not interested in anything that looks like the one on the right, got plenty of them allready :smile:

paint them to match!!!!!!!! I dont know of many that will still be in "presentable" shape. I have a set but they look like the one on the right in the pic.

mybiz

I'M not sure if these a rupp rims i thike they are? One rim might shine up with a lot of work these have been on this cart since the mid 70's and they havent been cleaned since then they are 10" when i get some time I'll try cleaning 1 up a little

markus

I'M not sure if these a rupp rims i thike they are? One rim might shine up with a lot of work these have been on this cart since the mid 70's and they havent been cleaned since then they are 10" when i get some time I'll try cleaning 1 up a little
Well they are not rupp, but they are the right spoke count so I could lace a grimeca hub in from one of my others. And since they aren't Rupp they might actually clean up a bit!!!! I'm not sure the maker of my one good wheel but its actually not a perfect match to standard rupp, and the chrome is a much better quality.

mybiz

ebay now has a total of (4)of what some call "rupp" rims&tires Hope you find at least 1 that will make you :smile:

mybiz

Rupp parts

I have the match to that wheel. pm me with a email address ad I will send pics. And the tires.
It best be flawless :thumbsup: I think he's bid on 1 on ebay where was you a couple of days ago send him a pm i did yesterday and he was offline but he replyed to me in a nano sec:eek:ut:

george3

the reason I never replied to his asking of the wheels is had another buier, but I think he is just going to paint his wheels. figure that after digging the stuff out taking pics. for him then he decides to paint. these were leftover stuff from my bike build. dont even care to sell. On the issue of your needs, I looked at your pics. for stuff you may need that I have but the pics. are too blurry to see detail.

mybiz

pics

the reason I never replied to his asking of the wheels is had another buier, but I think he is just going to paint his wheels. figure that after digging the stuff out taking pics. for him then he decides to paint. these were leftover stuff from my bike build. dont even care to sell. On the issue of your needs, I looked at your pics. for stuff you may need that I have but the pics. are too blurry to see detail.
I dont have even half the mini's i own in pic's on this sight. Look at my signature most all of them need 1 or more original parts i am looing for any torque conv parts and tecumseh exhaust pipes the 8" or 9" long ones with the muffler on the end I'll make a list some day and post it W/pic's so every one will know what i'm needing and I do have a new camera got it 4-months ago and its still in the box my cell is just on hand always

george3

some cell phones take crappy pics, I would think you would want to show nice pics. my camera is not bad. the thing about a camera is the lense and the lithium battery a must.

mybiz

pic

some cell phones take crappy pics, I would think you would want to show nice pics. my camera is not bad. the thing about a camera is the lense and the lithium battery a must.
i give about $200.00 on clearance for my new 1 but just to lazy to open the box and set it up I've got tons of new stuff still in box:eek:ut:

george3

yea me too. I have a complete surrond sys. new in the box bought it about 4 yrs ago, other stuff too. sometimes I wonder why I buy this shit, I want I buy.