10" Arco Wards

I put my Wards/Arco bike together, thinking I would put it on C/L to sell.
I guess it's because of the seat being over the wheel but it will wheelie like you would not believe.
What a blast :scooter:
I might have to keep it:scooter:

Can you fill us in? Paint the picture a little for us not in the know. I want details.
Any blood loss?
Bruising?
:devil2: :devil2:
He seems to have failed to tell me about this screw up.:detective:
Well.....

It was a beautiful sunny day. It was the Friday afternoon of the fun-filled Windber 2012 weekend..... :thumbsup: I know it was Friday, because if it had been any of the other days, our beloved Uncle KK would not have been around to have put on this incredible demonstration of minibike riding prowess..... :anon.sml:

It was late afternoon and it was one of the few times we were actually sitting down at camp Square Chopper..... right at the bottom of the hill watching rider after rider take a shot at getting to the top, some made it and some not so much..... :scooter: :scooter: I believe I was drinking a Yeungling. :drinkup:

There was a small berm right by our camp and just then over it came Gerry and Jr just cruisin around to see what was what and who was where..... The next thing I heard was, "Heeeey! Square Chopper!....." and looked up to see Gerry pull up on his handlebars and immediately could tell from the look on his face that he wished he hadn't done it.... :scared:

It happened in the blink of an eye. It should've been a wheelie to end all wheelies..... He'd have cracked the throttle.... braaap...brrraaaaaaapppp..... lifted the front wheel, landed with grace, and road off into the sunset. :scooter: I know that's how he pictured it in his mind's eye....

But instead, he had to bail. Right off the back of the bike, trying at first to hold onto the bars and run with it, which lasted about a step and a half.... It's the dance we've all seen and done with a minibike.... and the minibike almost always leads. :surrender: :laugh:

Then, sadly, the Rupp went down on it's side and KK went down on his back. :sad: But even as this catastrophe happened, he never lost his style..... He simply laid back, put his hands behind his head, his Rupp still running on it's side, and said, "Eh.....This'll do just fine." :pimp: