125' Mini Bike Drag Races-St. Louis Missouri

Races will definitely happen this year. Sooner than later. Very busy time for his shop. Not sure about May, but June definitely. He is going to hold them on the weekend instead of Thursday nights.

Gatecrasher

Ever think of asking the management of Gateway about hosting an event?

Whenever I go there for drag racing or a car show like Super Chevy I always take my minibikes and ride them all over the complex. Quite a few people do. They even have the nice go kart track now on the infield of the NASCAR track.

I would think they would be open to hosting a 1/8 mile minibike drag event. You'd get real trees, timeslips. The real deal. Just like the Jr. dragsters which are basically little rail cars with lawnmower engines.

Maybe tie it in with a car show or something.

Here's my Ruttman at Super Chevy Show at Gateway Motorsports park.

fy0b4k.jpg

Gatecrasher

Gateway is an awesome complex dude. One of my favorites. You guys don't know how lucky you are to have something as excellent as it is out there.

I was just riding my minibikes at another one of my faves last weekend. Maple Grove Dragway in Mohnton, PA. It would be a fantastic place to have real minibike drags too.

Last edited:
Looks like the races are going to be held in conjunction with Creative Customs Annual Christmas Party. The party will be Saturday December 2, 2017. Weather permitting. Time will be around 2pm and the party is the same night. More details to follow.