18# valve springs

Awhile back I ordered a stage 1 upgrade for my non hemi 212 and I had gps ship a set of 18# springs. I never put the valve springs in for whatever reason. Fast forward to last week. I ordered a super stage jet kit and 18# valve springs from a company called Racers ProQuip. Came with 3 jets, an emulsion tube, and a couple o rings. I really just wanted to see what the difference between the two kits was.
GPS sent 1 jet and no emulsion tube. I thought the no emulsion tube was strange because I've seen kits come with that piece, whatevs.
What I'm wondering is this; one, why are these springs soooooo different, and what's the deal with emulsion tubes? If you change jets do you have to change the emulsion tube also? First pic, GPS 18# springs on the right, ProQuip springs on the left

Attachments

Davis

The springs on the right are Honda #18 pound springs and will coil bind in a hemi. The others are correct for a hemi. And no you don’t need to change the emulsion tube. That stuff all comes down to tuning.

The springs on the right are Honda #18 pound springs and will coil bind in a hemi. The others are correct for a hemi. And no you don’t need to change the emulsion tube. That stuff all comes down to tuning.
I have a non hemi, and the new set was supposed to be for a non hemi.