1958 Original & Untouched Clinton Panther A-400 1000 Engine

1958 Clinton Panther A-400 1000

I have a Original untouched low hour Clinton Panther A-400 1000. Rotation CCW Has original paper work that will come with
Rotation CCW
PTO shaft 5/8" 2 1/4" long keyed and tapped
All decals are remaining and in good condition
Inside of gas tank Bright silver zero rust or residue
Fuel tank capacity 1and 1/2 quarts
Included spare NOS air cleaner and filter
Included spare additional blower housing with recoil
Chrome chain guard
NOS 12 tooth clutch
Model-A-400 1000
Serial # X1429677 B

Unable as usual to upload any pics from my Computer
I will Gladly send via Email or iphone any pics you might need

Last edited:
Still available for Sale. Original and untouched. It will be delivered with a extra matching correct
shroud with a recoil pull start.
Last offer at $325 Shipped.
Cab send as many pics as you need

Still Available

I have a Original untouched low hour Clinton Panther A-400 1000. Rotation CCW Has original paper work that will come with
Rotation CCW
Chrome chain guard
NOS 12 tooth clutch
Model-A-400 1000
Serial # X1429677 B

Rotation CCW
Chrome chain guard
NOS 12 tooth clutch
Model-A-400 1000
Serial # X1429677 B

Bump!

Rotation CCW
Chrome chain guard
NOS 12 tooth clutch
Model-A-400 1000
Serial # X1429677 B

I don't get it, you have been a member here for quite some time and every post is the same old thing. "I can't post pictures from my computer", if you can send pics from your phone to either an e-mail or a text then you can post pictures here just as easy. Unless you are still using a Tandy TRS-80 from 1977, you should be able to get pictures from your phone to your computer. It makes your listings seem very suspicious and that is why I haven't inquired about any of your items.

Your over thinking my computer sucks and is a mess.I have all my pics on my phone thats why i offer to send the pics to your phone or email what so suspicious about that.

I don't get it, you have been a member here for quite some time and every post is the same old thing. "I can't post pictures from my computer", if you can send pics from your phone to either an e-mail or a text then you can post pictures here just as easy. Unless you are still using a Tandy TRS-80 from 1977, you should be able to get pictures from your phone to your computer. It makes your listings seem very suspicious and that is why I haven't inquired about any of your items.
Here is a friendly reminder. https://www.oldminibikes.com/forum/...osting-or-risk-being-banned.60055/post-494007

I am being 100 % honest or upfront with you.If i didnt have this problem only with my computer the pics would be up to view.I have all these pics in my files yet i continuously have problems forwarding them elsewhere.I have the same identical pics loaded on my iphone.Should you show to have any interest i will even forward a picture of my Nevada Drivers license which i have held since 1979 is that good enough for you.

No worries, I believe you, as I have said, you have been a member here for quite some time. I haven't seen any build threads or anything of that nature, mostly selling stuff, which is perfectly fine. You even have your phone number listed in your sales threads which adds credit to your listing and your descriptions are very thorough. As a customer, I don't feel I should have to provide my phone number or e-mail prior to the sale and I'm sure there are many more out there that feel the same. I did purchase a Clinton Panther from eBay the other day but not before stopping here to see what I could find, that sale could have been yours if you had pictures is all. I was also looking at your Tecumseh 4.0 HP you had listed, another sale that went to eBay due to lack of pictures. If I were trying to sell something and wasn't getting the results I felt I should, I would more than welcome feedback wether it be positive or negative, good luck with the sale.

My problem is actually a good one i dont need to sell anything.I have had a lot of stuff and no problem selling it i have Tacos and Bonanzas left sold some nice bikes have refs for all the buyers,Cats , Flexo. Barris i had them all. I have some nice engines left.

BUMP Still available

Rotation CCW
Chrome chain guard
NOS 12 tooth clutch
Model-A-400 1000
Serial # X1429677 B

BUMP Still available

Rotation CCW
Chrome chain guard
NOS 12 tooth clutch
Model-A-400 1000
Serial # X1429677 B