1960s Cat chopper

I found this 1960s HPE MUSKIN cat chopper frame today! The frame underwent sawzall surgery but i stopped the guy before he cut the frontend up. I was able to rescue the whole thing. It will need welded back together. Handle bars are bent but not to bad has front and rear wheels and original secor kickstand. See pics. Asking $200! Would prefer trade or best offer. Ohio 44851 Trent

Attachments

Last edited:
[MENTION=53299]1971_MB1A[/MENTION] ARE YOU STILL INTERESTED IN THE CAT? I have been unable to send you a message. Please contact me. Trent

1971_MB1A

Yes deal is still good. Sorry,been super busy lately and this is the 1st I have been on here in several days but capguncowboy texted me this am to let me know you were trying to get in contact with me so I will try to call you tonight after work.

I found this 1960s HPE MUSKIN cat chopper frame today! The frame underwent sawzall surgery but i stopped the guy before he cut the frontend up. I was able to rescue the whole thing. It will need welded back together. Handle bars are bent but not to bad has front and rear wheels and original secor kickstand. See pics. Asking $200! Would prefer trade or best offer. Ohio 44851 Trent

FunWithStuff

I think this is a 1970's Cat Chopper. Cat only made mini bikes from 1969-1976 and I don't think they made any choppers in 1969, their first year.

You can see some blue paint under the red paint on the frame so I'm going to say this was originally a Cat All American Chopper model for anyone that's interested you can know what you're getting.
1000002658.jpg

I think this is a 1970's Cat Chopper. Cat only made mini bikes from 1969-1976 and I don't think they made any choppers in 1969, their first year.

You can see some blue paint under the red paint on the frame so I'm going to say this was originally a Cat All American Chopper model for anyone that's interested you can know what you're getting.
View attachment 308959
Thanks for the info. I found the rest of the frame pieces. I'm still looking for the wheels, not looking good. Thanks again. Trent

Attachments