1960s Taco minibike collectors dream - $850

Davis

That Baja is bad ass if those graffics were rattle canned on there and rattle can cleared that’s one hell of a buy!

I like it a lot too. But these days people are holding off on the altered and/or the can sprays. It's all about original untouched, regardless of it's condition. You have American Pickers to thank for that. Oh and the quality of those half butt Harbor Freight motors that just ruin everything. If I had a dollar for every Harbor motor I saw on CL I would be rich.

I like it a lot too. But these days people are holding off on the altered and/or the can sprays. It's all about original untouched, regardless of it's condition. You have American Pickers to thank for that. Oh and the quality of those half butt Harbor Freight motors that just ruin everything. If I had a dollar for every Harbor motor I saw on CL I would be rich.
Yep. On all counts. That bike is still for sale. But at 850, its still at the top of it's margin. Remember, has to be a good investment too, put the kids through school, otherwise, it's an unwise buy. Hi Paps.