1964 RUPP continental Cub for Sale NNJ

Throttle

Notice the throttle assemble. Is that stock? I got a Rupp Gote with same throttle. I seen similar on snow blowers but they are faced mostly face down and looked a little different. Did Rupp ever use this type of throttle assemble? It might ot be correct motor as I thought the one for sale had side gas tank originally.

capguncowboy

Notice the throttle assemble. Is that stock? I got a Rupp Gote with same throttle. I seen similar on snow blowers but they are faced mostly face down and looked a little different. Did Rupp ever use this type of throttle assemble? It might ot be correct motor as I thought the one for sale had side gas tank originally.
That is stock. At least, on the edger, tiller or snowblower it came off of

markus

Those were offered as kit bikes in 2 versions, The K-1 came less the engine K-2 with. Both kits were raw/unpainted, given the color on the bike and fact that the decal is over it I would say it was a K-1, the configuration of the bike and wheels would be 1968. The engine looks maybe later 1969 or 1970. Someone at least took the time to source an engine real close or it got built with a fresh engine in 1969 :thumbsup: