1966 Lil Indian

I've decided to put my 2014 Build Off Bike up for sale. I don't really want to, but I've got a truck I want to buy and could use the money. She's a 1966 Lil Indian that I restored. I went to alot of trouble to make sure she's as original as possible. Here's the details:

1) Frame - blasted and powder coated in a blue that is slightly brighter than the original color. The original blue was just too ugly for me to stick with.
2) Engine - Original 2 1/4 HP briggs. Runs great, as you can see in the video below. I added an electric ignitions. The paint is high temp paint, but it doesn't seem to like Gasoline. I didn't care, as this was made to be a show piece. If you plan to gas it up, I would hit it with some engine clear coat. Since the vid, its been drained and a new muffler was put on.
3) Fenders - Rear is new. The front is original. Both powder coated in the same blue as the frame. Yes, the fender is mounted with conduit clamps. This is original and only done for part of 1966. I've got an ad showing this configuration that I'll post later.
4) Seat - New Re-pop.
5) Wheels - Original steel rims with new correct indian head Carlisle tires that are in new condition. New tubes and hardware.
6) Brake - Original Kelsey Hayes setup in perfect condition with new pads
7) Decals - All correct, except they say Livonia, MI and the originals would have said Detroit.
8) Sprocket - New from Allied Leisure. It has wear marks from where I test rode the bike.
9) Controls - Cherry brake handle and correct Hunt Wild grips. New OMBWH throttle and cables.
10) Clutch - Original Mercury Clutch
11) Clutch Guard - New repop. I will include the original if you want to re-chrome it.
12) Kick Stand - Since taking the pics below, I've added a correct new Kickstand. This is a re-pop made from a different longer stand and replated. It looks perfect.
13) Kill Switch - I never got to add one. The wire is there is you want to add it

I think that's everything. Feel free to ask any questions you may have. I need to get $1000 from the bike to get the truck I want. Any less and its just not worth it to me. I can brake it down and ship it but local pickup buys go to the front of the line. Here's the pics:

I should add that the bike comes with the original axle bolts, neck bolts, and nuts. They are in great shape if you want to plate them. Also, the wheel and fender bolts are the original rockford other than one fender bolt. They polished up nice, so I used them.