1967 Flexo Catalog Photos

On my personal page I have posted the 1967 Flexo Catalog from which I ordered my Big Bear Scrambler. Also included are the billing receipts. On one of them you will see an explanation as to the fact that Flexo started selling this bike with the West Bend 610 that is on the one I have. I have also posted this information within the Flexo subdirectory.

Last edited:
Thanks.

Is it possible to delete duplicate photos on my personal page? For some reason, 2 sets of these photos of the catalog are showing up.

WOW what a step back in time a real treat for me to see all the parts. By the time I came on the seine Flexo was using the 3 and 5 HP Briggs & Stratton engines. They did have the West Bends and the McCulloch line up Mc 49, MC 91 B , And the Mc 101 B
What I would give for an original FLEXO T Shirt and a chance to talk with Jack and Irv just one more time.
Thanks holzg01 for filling in a lot of forgotten memories for that I am greatful
Steve :scooter:

You are most welcome.

I'm going to try and get my bike started. I'll keep in touch. Right now it turns over fine but the last time I took a ride was 35 years ago! If anyone knows where I can get a starter recoil for the West Bend 610 engine, I'd like to buy one. I took it off years ago and have lost track of it.