1967 Lil Indian Model 5000 Barn Find

1967 Lil Indian model 5000 Barn find mini bike. This bike model is 54 years old and had not been run in 41 years when I got it. The second owner cleaned the front fender partly of dirt and surface rust with steel wool which looked real good underneath so I finished the rest of the fender.
It will fire on starting fluid but should have the carb cleaned. I believe it is all 100% correct as it came from the factory. Time and storage problems have made me decide to sell it. I was going to just clean it up enough to get it running and drive it as is. It is only ORIGINAL once and has the $300 rare chain guard with it. $795 located in "Norton Shores" inside Muskegon, MI. I cannot ship but will assist the U-Ship people or stop and pick it up.

Attachments

I74

I am sorry as I never get a notice that there are messages here and been way too busy. I sold it off Facebook market place in 2 hours.
Yea,, I'll bet you sold it that quick, for the price you had on it,, & pretty much being a time capsule.

Somebody scored ''big time'' !

I am sorry as I never get a notice that there are messages here and been way too busy. I sold it off Facebook market place in 2 hours.
Go in the group settings and make sure your email is correct. I actually had problems with that and had to change my email to my Google account. I think you have to ✔️ check a box also to get notifications.